This Is Becoming A Real Issue In Western Society

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#21 bigjohnnofish

bigjohnnofish
  • Forum Member

Posted 20 January 2013 - 12:00 AM

QUOTE (Buccal @ Jan 19 2013, 10:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Means terrorists that were born and bred in America.

born bred and brain washed in america smile.gif

#22 Kleinz

Kleinz
  • Forum Member

Posted 20 January 2013 - 01:42 AM

C'mon you guys, stoppit. How is this going to get us our new PCS tshirts any faster? I think we need bumper stickers with the twin towers and electric yellows on it as well. I reckon the cops will think it's really really funny. Cops have a great sense of humour. I reckon they will laugh so hard it will get you out of traffic tickets.

#23 Leigh

Leigh
  • Forum Member

Posted 20 January 2013 - 07:06 AM

Oh and boat people, single mothers, troubled teens, blacks, muso's, african gangs, etc, etc. Don't even get me started.

Whenever I hear over simplistic insular rhetoric - I always smile as it reminds me of my fav South Park clip.

#24 Kleinz

Kleinz
  • Forum Member

Posted 20 January 2013 - 08:23 AM

Yes, leigh, that is all fine and good , but what does it have to do with club merchandise? Stubby holders with Peacock Bass crashing into the WTC are sure to be a winner.

#25 Leigh

Leigh
  • Forum Member

Posted 20 January 2013 - 08:48 AM

Don't disagree for a second Kleinz. How about a Front crashing into a boat of those damn refo's. Taking money that could be used for our pensioners who are forced to eat dog food to get by.

#26 Departure

Departure
  • Forum Member

Posted 20 January 2013 - 10:28 AM

apparently american agency's had full knowledge about the planes getting hi-jacked before it actually happened(many weeks before), They chose to ignore the information given to them. Anyway I agree with johno, Americans are brain washed, But so are we... It would be nice if people looked at the bigger picture instead of just seeing what the media and governments tell them.

#27 waxy

waxy
  • Forum Member

Posted 20 January 2013 - 10:37 AM

Ofcourse they had full knowledge of it. They planned it. angry.gif

#28 lawdog

lawdog
  • Forum Member

Posted 20 January 2013 - 01:21 PM

Interesting doc that creates some interesting links called the shock doctrine. Relates to how these incidents can happen - T-shirts of course

#29 Kleinz

Kleinz
  • Forum Member

Posted 20 January 2013 - 01:40 PM

QUOTE (Leigh @ Jan 20 2013, 08:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Don't disagree for a second Kleinz. How about a Front crashing into a boat of those damn refo's. Taking money that could be used for our pensioners who are forced to eat dog food to get by.

Don't be silly Leigh. Frontosa can't drive boats! Do you want to make us look like fools? Also, pensioners shouldn't eat dog food; they need some left to make NLS out of it! they should eat NLS as it has better nutritional value , is a well-balanced diet and is cheaper in the long run.

Edited by Kleinz, 20 January 2013 - 01:48 PM.

#30 Buccal

Buccal
  • Forum Member

Posted 20 January 2013 - 02:15 PM

Greed + religion = clashing + death.
Religion is the cause of war.
Was is real is beliefs, but are they real ?

The slow destruction of the earth by technology is happening.
Modern society think that further brilliant future technology will over come the problems that primitive and modern technology have caused.
Modern society depicts themselves (humans) as a much higher intelligent organism than any thing else on earth, and because of this it gives us a bigger right over any other living thing on earth.

The eastern, a more ancient and religious way of thinking is that modern technology creates multiplying problems that is destined to kill the earth.
And also making things uneven and unfair.
The ancient thoughts, sees humans as part of the world ecosystem and we must abide and fit in and respect the balance of nature.

When people see the senseless destruction that terrorists create, it is purely seen as senseless.
But the controlled ancient religions controlling this, (not to get confused with copy cats that act as thinking they are a part), have the thoughts in their minds that they are playing the roll of equalizing the unevenness in the world.
They must have calculations that equate to a engineered (desired outcome).
Crazy side extremists that pop up every where confuses matters and keep throwing everything of track.

The whole technology center of creation mainly revolves around crude oil product, from your hairbrush to your car.
It's crazy with the amount of things that are just not possible with out oil.

One thing for sure apart from climate debates, we can't keep going to much longer the way we are.
500 years is a blink of the eye lid.

#31 Kleinz

Kleinz
  • Forum Member

Posted 20 January 2013 - 02:31 PM

Yes, yes yes, blah blah blah but what about the most important thing? WHAT ABOUT THE SHIRTS?

Edited by Kleinz, 20 January 2013 - 09:28 PM.

#32 bigjohnnofish

bigjohnnofish
  • Forum Member

Posted 21 January 2013 - 12:03 AM

QUOTE (waxy @ Jan 20 2013, 10:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ofcourse they had full knowledge of it. They planned it. angry.gif

conspiracy goes extremely deep... i believe they were tipped off that something was gonna happen just maybe not exact details... yanks being a bit naive and thinking they are untouchable and invincable soon learnt this wasnt the case....

the capture and death of bin laden is still a bit of a mystery... google can provide some shocking similarities bewtween obama and bin laden... almost to the popint that they are the same person!

not sure the yankee heirachy planned 9-11... blink.gif

#33 Tarpon

Tarpon
  • PCS Club Member

Posted 21 January 2013 - 06:03 AM

QUOTE (bigjohnnofish @ Jan 21 2013, 03:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
the capture and death of bin laden is still a bit of a mystery... google can provide some shocking similarities bewtween obama and bin laden... almost to the popint that they are the same person!

I love your posts bigjohnnofish but I would still be happy to organize a referral to someone who can help you

Edited by Tarpon, 21 January 2013 - 07:22 AM.

#34 bigjohnnofish

bigjohnnofish
  • Forum Member

Posted 22 January 2013 - 01:16 AM

beyond help mate... but no harm in trying smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users