Mattymak
  • Forum Member

Posted 23 June 2014 - 10:20 PM

Lol look at the guy taking the pic in the mirror :D

#62 Peckoltia

Peckoltia
  • Forum Member

Posted 24 June 2014 - 06:45 AM

Like sand through the hour glass, so are the days of our lives. . . .

#63 nserve

nserve
  • Forum Member

Posted 24 June 2014 - 12:28 PM

Sorry, Deleted post as was not helpful.

Neil.

Edited by nserve, 25 June 2014 - 12:13 PM.

#64 virgy

virgy
  • Forum Member

Posted 24 June 2014 - 01:15 PM

I bet you could deliver him sooner. I hope he is taken to the police station unharmed..

There must be hundreds of warrants out there, I saw 5 issued in two hours monday morning at Ballarat Magistrates Court.

With a pile that large, maybe the focus is on the serious offences and the others just don't get that much attention..

We need bounties in this country... bring on the bounty hunters

McCorkindale is still scamming as of today 24th June, and still very much free and happily defrauding people all around Australia..

He thinks he's getting $1300 from me..  unfortunately I only had $1.30 on me when I went to the NAB to transfer the money..

#65 litigator666

litigator666
  • Forum Member

Posted 24 June 2014 - 02:43 PM

we will have a new Aus version of "neil - the bounty hunter".  Any chance of a government reward for Joel's head?

My case was way back Jan14 and I know of people before that still waiting for action.  The law seems to be too lenient for people like Joel.

#66 Jules

Jules
  • Forum Member

Posted 24 June 2014 - 03:00 PM

screw the charges, I bet you not alot will happen of it...... just get him a good flogging so he fears coming outside lol  :)

Edited by Jules, 24 June 2014 - 03:00 PM.

#67 ice

ice
  • Forum Member

Posted 24 June 2014 - 03:36 PM

Neil, if you have a GPS tracking app on this guys phone surely he cant be that bloody hard for your friends to track down? They should be able to get within 10m of the GPS signal from a mobile phone without too many issues.

Just send somebody over to pick him up?

#68 nserve

nserve
  • Forum Member

Posted 24 June 2014 - 04:14 PM

Hi,

please google mobile phone tracking APPS and gps tracing apps/listening devices through mobiles so you have a better understanding how these apps can work.

I have not put any device in any where... I know someone who has though.

I am 50 and very sheltered about technology. :)

Neil.

Edited by nserve, 25 June 2014 - 12:11 PM.

#69 Frontosaman

Frontosaman
  • Forum Member

Posted 24 June 2014 - 07:31 PM

This forum is no place to talk like this!
Your committing that many offences if the things your saying your doing are correct.
I suggest your slightly exaggerating

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by slink, 25 June 2014 - 05:53 AM.
Cleaned

#70 Redevilz

Redevilz
  • Forum Member

Posted 24 June 2014 - 07:53 PM

A tap from that bloke and it's lights out and goodnight folks lol

#71 Bombshocked

Bombshocked
  • Forum Member

Posted 24 June 2014 - 08:04 PM

surely if you had his location within 5 meters its as simple as wait till 3 am, track, locate, smash window in, "Insert Your Chosen Fatality Here"

or just burn his house down... god

Edited by Sir_Anubias, 24 June 2014 - 08:05 PM.

#72 Frontosaman

Frontosaman
  • Forum Member

Posted 24 June 2014 - 09:40 PM

You said your friends are good at what they do Neil, well if they cant read a map and locate a gps signal then sounds to me like there shit at what they do actually.

#73 nserve

nserve
  • Forum Member

Posted 25 June 2014 - 01:18 AM

Hi all,

my friends are very good at what they do.

The Police have tried to get this person for 4 years, they arrested him once, let him go on bail and now he is hiding better than ever because he has had a taste of being restrained and obviously does not want this again.

Please google mobile tracking devices/ gps apps so you have a better understanding how they work.

Kind regards,

Neil

Edited by nserve, 25 June 2014 - 12:05 PM.

#74 nserve

nserve
  • Forum Member

Posted 25 June 2014 - 01:42 AM

Thanks Frontosman have ago at me why dont ya, take it out on ma after all I am NOT the one going around stealing from people behind a mobile phone like a coward.

Yes thats my name, yes I live there, well done dick, easy to get it from my website. I am there at that location ALL the time, come and visit anytime mate. :) I dont keep running like your mate Joel has done for 4 years, good on ya.

I resent what you have printed to the public there was no need for it and I have reported it. (My personal information that you printed) Now has been removed. Thank you Admin.

Good on ya, find him your self, and I will not sign the warrant papers now just to show you how upset that I actaully am, good luck.

And Frontosman if you think that I am slightly exaggerating then I guess you have not googled mobile phone tracer or tracking app or mobile phone listening in app, these are all available for the right price, yes very Illegal, but what lengths would you go to to find someone that has interfeared and stole from you and STILL is today stealing from people, a lot of people he has stole from have not reported it as

1, They are to embarresed and

2. The Police have told them they cant do anything, just like SA Police told me when I reported it, they even said because I am In SA and the theif is in another state this makes it the more difficult, they even said that I could report it but Police would prob not even follow it up??

I have since been advised that this was the INCORRECT INFORMATION that I was told and action can be taken to catch people like this.

so this scum keeps on stealing from innocernt people cowardly hiding behind his MOBILE phone... he still has the same number from 4 years ago, does this say anything to you because this scum Joel KNOWS THIS so keeps ripping people off even as today 25/06/14.

I will let you know when I have got my money back or satisfaction. :)

Neil.

Edited by nserve, 29 June 2014 - 04:39 PM.

#75 slink

slink
  • Forum Member

Posted 25 June 2014 - 05:55 AM

Thread locked until further notice

#76 nserve

nserve
  • Forum Member

Posted 25 June 2014 - 11:06 AM

Firstly,

thank you Admin for removing my personal Information that Frontosman had posted with out my consent.

Secondly Frontosman, have you been ripped off by this low life? If you had like MANY of us and then spoken to this low life and been further abused by him because he sole from us? then perhaps you would understand the lengths one would go to to find this guy.

The Police are no closer to finding this guy than they were 4 years ago, just the warrant file/s have grown very large. BUT because of the amount/s of money involved in each case the detective at Ballerat is LIMITED to how and what he can do. He can not even do the obvious and FREEZE his bank account due to having to have search warrants etc to access the NAB or this would of been done.

I am not limited in my search, yes I may brake a rule here or there to find him, but find him I will. This does not warrant having a go at me because I am trying to find this scum and again I will.

Neil.

#77 Frontosaman

Frontosaman
  • Forum Member

Posted 25 June 2014 - 11:37 AM

But you can post other peoples personal info?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#78 werdna

werdna
  • Forum Member

Posted 25 June 2014 - 11:38 AM

Guys this is the last chance for this thread remaining open.

Threats of violence will not be tolerated.

If you want to kill someone for stealing $150 off you then DO NOT POST IT ON HERE, however I recommend you seek psychiatric advice

Any more swearing or threats of violence in this thread WILL RESULT IN AN OFFICIAL WARNING AND THE THREAD BEING LOCKED

Nserve: Tone it down or post somewhere else, I understand your frustration, however I will not accept the constant swearing etc in your posts.

And if you don't want people knowing your full name and suburb, stop adding your website in your posts!

#79 Mattymak

Mattymak
  • Forum Member

Posted 25 June 2014 - 11:44 AM

Frontosaman must be joel's friend lol, what kind of idiot would stand up for this tool

#80 nserve

nserve
  • Forum Member

Posted 25 June 2014 - 11:55 AM

Sorry all,

I KNOW admin is right, I will tone it down :) I do apologise.... lets be part of the solution NOT the problem.

I will remove any swear words that may offend from all my posts. Sorry again.

But please undrstand the LAWS in AUSTRALIA ARE PRETTY SLACK, I mean we dont even have the death penalty for repeat sick child/baby sex offenders and murderers etc.

ALSO did you know there has been cases in AUSTRALIA where a robber has entered a house at night with people asleep and stealing from them, then on his way out has tripped on a raised step and broken his Arm/Leg and then suid for compensation? I mean really?

Neil.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users