Photo

Gday

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 youanmi

youanmi
  • Forum Member

Posted 10 July 2008 - 12:32 PM

Hi our names are James 34 and Katherine (only just turned) 40 (happy birthday darling) and we are fast becoming fishahloics too. We have a young son called Cooper who is 2 and a bit, 2 rottweilers and a maltese shitzu who thinks she is a rottie wink.gif . We are currently keeping malawis only and have 3 tanks (2 5ftrs and a 3ftr). Have lived in WA all our lives and love it. Look forward to meeting more members at meetings and wouldnt mind if there was a more informal meet and greet style BBQ (and a few beers)to help introduce ourselves to other members. What do you think?

Good fishkeeping to all
James Kath and Cooper tongue.gif

#2 Cicolid

Cicolid
  • Forum Member

Posted 10 July 2008 - 01:36 PM

The PCS has an Annual BBQ each January, this replaces the monthly meeting.

This is FREE & open to Financial Members & their families. There is a massive raffle with some great prizes.

This event will be advertised nearer the time, will let you know the actual day so you can mark it on your calender. smile.gif

If you want to have a chat can I suggest you arrive early for the Monthly meetings.

Although the Meetings start at 8pm, there are usually several members arrive early for this purpose, doors are usually open at 7 to 7.15pm.

Col

#3 youanmi

youanmi
  • Forum Member

Posted 10 July 2008 - 04:44 PM

yeah have been to the meetings early and have found that good to meet members but it does seem to be the same members that come early as well. Will be looking forward to the BBQ though. Cheers thanks for the info.

#4 Fish Antics

Fish Antics

Treasurer / Life Member

• Admin

Posted 10 July 2008 - 05:22 PM

Hi James, Katherine and cooper. I like the idea of more informal get togethers....will have to work on that one.

Tony

#5 *S*T*A*R*S*

*S*T*A*R*S*
  • Forum Member

Posted 10 July 2008 - 10:39 PM

yes just another members input

hello and nice to meet you ..
i agree with what you are saying about the informal meetings and also think that weas a club should work on something because i am a newish member and have met a few of you fellow fish keepers,
but it wood be nice to put some faces to some names...

if anyone else feels the same post it up..

Cheers

Arron

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users