Photo

Australia Should Adopt This Attitude

• Please log in to reply
91 replies to this topic

#21 scottyhooton

scottyhooton
  • Forum Member

Posted 23 January 2011 - 11:00 PM

Should we b expected 2 change our laws beliefs and beliefs , kill anyone who dissagrees with there belief , respect them all whilst offering refuge to them because these verry values have renderred there own countries unlivable. tranced, if you think this is the way of the future for us then clearly we are all infedells whom should be killed if we dont conform. take weapons out of the equation.... aussie arent just gonna stand by and allow the verry people we have opened our doors to to upturn our way of life ... not the gonvernment, and not average joe

Edited by scottyhooton, 28 January 2011 - 02:03 AM.

#22 werdna

werdna
  • Forum Member

Posted 23 January 2011 - 11:53 PM

I came here when I was 5 so consider myself an Australian... Until I read threads such as this utter rubbish.
No wonder the world thinks Australia is full of racists.

You take your helmet off when filling up with fuel because of the white trash in their clapped out commodores/falcons running off without paying.

Most of the rubbish about not having christmas activities at schools isnt from Muslims, its because some nitwit in a government office is afraid they might upset someone.

You hear about a Muslim extremist group and think every Muslim is walking around with a bomb umder their jacket.
One immigrant makes a complaint and you think they all are.
Just like someone in another country might read this crap and think all Australians are as narrow minded as you lot.

Get real people.
What exactly is Australian culture?
Stop listening to idiot politicians talking about boat people and ask yourself how bad your life must be to risk everything you have to hop on a leaky old boat with your whole family in the hope of getting to a better place.
Then you get locked up on Christmas Island like a criminal, wait for months, the get flown to Leonora, a hot red dustbowl, and wait even longer for your humanitarian visa to get processed.
What a joke, humanity my butt.
If you were forced to move to a different country with your family because the dictator leader of your country decided that you looked like you might one day want to overthrow them, wouldnt you still want to celebrate Christmas with your family? Even if that country didnt recognise it as a holiday?

Tranced, I'm with you mate.
This narrow minded, white, "I'm not racist, I just think everyone should act the same as me" attitude makes my blood boil. Enjoy your warm soft beds tonight chaps, spare a thought to the people lying on a dirt floor right now whos only wish is to be able to eat one meal a day.

#23 tranced

tranced
  • Forum Member

Posted 24 January 2011 - 12:31 AM

yes, these xenophobic redknecks really have no clue. fear has made them so blind... they constantly refer to 'those people' and 'you people'... who exactly ARE 'those people'? have you ever met them in real life?? has an immigrant ever done a single thing to cause any harm to any of you??? wake up! your all immigrants too, just because you were here first, that doesnt give you any right to enforce your language or religion onto other people. in fact immigration has been nothing but a huge boon for this country. turn off channel ten news and look at whats happening in the world for yourself, it might give you a whole new perspective on things!

and... thats all i have to say on this one. cheers cheers.gif

#24 Sarah Jayne

Sarah Jayne
  • Forum Member

Posted 24 January 2011 - 12:36 AM

Geez guys what happened to throwing a shrimp on the barbie? And cracking a cold one after work. isn't being australian being about multicultural?

This is crap you should be ashamed of yourselves especially as it will be australia day in less than a week! Tbh I don't really want to get involved as I much rather a one on one face discussion (don't really have the time of day to actually sit down and write something so l-o-n-g winded) your all welcome to come over and dribble sh!t over a beer?

I agree with some points made and disagree with others.

Anyway thats my 2cents.

Cheers and peace!
Sarah
(excuse me if this makes no sence I need sleep)

#25 scotty81

scotty81
  • Forum Member

Posted 24 January 2011 - 06:47 AM

No one here is saying that the immigrants are not welcome, all they are saying is that if they leave there country to come here, wether it be by choice or because it is there only way of survival, dont come here to change our way of life. And yes 99% of immigrants who do come here do adjust to our way of life, they keep there own values and religions, beliefs etc. Which is fine know one is saying they shouldn't, but that 1% or minority who come here saying we need to change for them, and where all racists, and there offended by us haveing the Australian flag on a flag pole in a public place, should turn around and f*#K back off to whatever place they crawled from because they are clearly not wanted here!!!

#26 mdk54

mdk54
  • Forum Member

Posted 24 January 2011 - 07:15 AM

The bleeding hearts strike again...

I always forget how the white, middle class population is responsible for all of the bad things in the world... Someone should really make them accountable for it...

#27 fourdapostle

fourdapostle
  • Forum Member

Posted 24 January 2011 - 08:05 AM

Emotionlism is rife, and yes many people in the world are displaced and living in fear, however to bring that fear to Australia and impose it is wrong. Australia has and always will be an open arm place to accept those who are displaced, it shouldn't change. This nation is built upon those imigrants willing to give their all for this nation, not sit back and watch and take all for granted. I hope none of us ever see war and death as many people struggling to come here have who put their lives at risk in leaky boats; Buy why not do it the right way. I have been hungry in the past doesn't mean I should steal from others, because each illigal stops another those who are going about it the correct way. Yes I konw it may be slow, possibly we should streamline it. Why do they come in leaky boats is it to hide there real name and place of origin? Why throw all documents overboard, it make it longer and harder in detention. Read between the lines, this is not right.
My concern is the changes which are coming are not good ones. The question has been asked have you ever been threatened by an immigrant and the answer by all of us could be yes. My question to you is have you ever been in for armed forces seen action and fought for the right to live in a safe and secure place as we have in Australia.
History is a great reminder to me, while the world sits back others don't.

#28 Tarpon

Tarpon
  • PCS Club Member

Posted 24 January 2011 - 08:36 AM

Great thread, please don't lock

#29 werdna

werdna
  • Forum Member

Posted 24 January 2011 - 09:51 AM

OK, Lets make it fair.
All the immigrants complaining about the Aus way of life can go back, as long as all the Australian born doll bludgers, petrol thiefs, graffitiers and other criminals get told to f**k off with them.

#30 scottyhooton

scottyhooton
  • Forum Member

Posted 24 January 2011 - 09:55 AM

hot air ..... the only racists are those that identify with such a word..... racism pffffft

p.s. hey Andy, when you coming to check out the fish shed

Edited by scottyhooton, 24 January 2011 - 09:57 AM.

#31 werdna

werdna
  • Forum Member

Posted 24 January 2011 - 10:40 AM

As soon as I finish mine.
I'm secretly racing Daz... shhhh dont tell anyone.

#32 Barf

Barf
  • PCS Club Member

Posted 24 January 2011 - 12:10 PM

QUOTE (tranced @ Jan 24 2011, 12:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
doesnt give you any right to enforce your language or religion onto other people

I think this covers it.

#33 TWiST

TWiST
  • Forum Member

Posted 24 January 2011 - 12:19 PM

QUOTE (scotty81 @ Jan 24 2011, 08:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No one here is saying that the immigrants are not welcome, all they are saying is that if they leave there country to come here, wether it be by choice or because it is there only way of survival, dont come here to change our way of life. And yes 99% of immigrants who do come here do adjust to our way of life, they keep there own values and religions, beliefs etc. Which is fine know one is saying they shouldn't, but that 1% or minority who come here saying we need to change for them, and where all racists, and there offended by us haveing the Australian flag on a flag pole in a public place, should turn around and f*#K back off to whatever place they crawled from because they are clearly not wanted here!!!

thats my view on the situation i dont have a prob with any race and if they want to live here thats fine and werdna i feel the same way bout the bludgers too i hate paying taxes for people who wont help themselves

#34 scotty81

scotty81
  • Forum Member

Posted 24 January 2011 - 12:51 PM

I to agree with Werdna about all the bludgers and doll cheats. The place wear I work is very multicultural, and everyone here gets along well and has a laugh, we all have our own beliefs, religions etc. But all get along well. They to get anoyed by the minority who come here preaching there extremist views because there is no need.

Could you imagine moveing to some of these countries and complaining about there cultures there national flag and in some cases burning it in the street, how long do you think you'd last there?? Why should it be any different here! Difference here is you dont like it you can leave, over there your likely to end up in prison.......or worse!!!

#35 dazzabozza

dazzabozza

Life Member

• Admin

Posted 24 January 2011 - 06:25 PM

Interesting vid on the recent "no bacon @ kfc" story. Shows both sides and how the media can twist things.

#36 Den

Den
  • Forum Member

Posted 24 January 2011 - 08:13 PM

WOW a contraversial thread and I didnt start it, Col you trying to steal my job? laugh.gif

In addition to our terribly biast media who focus their reporting on extremist minorities, the fire between Muslims and Western cultures are being stoked by political agenda's and other power seekers, and we the common people on all sides are being pitted against each other like pawns in their morbid games of chess.

Dont fall into the trap of hatred and steer clear of the illness that is racism. Diversity is what makes life interesting and all the more worth living and those who try to divide the people and pitt them against each other should be riddiculed and dishonoured.

Cheers
Den smile.gif

Edited by Den, 24 January 2011 - 08:26 PM.

#37 Sarah Jayne

Sarah Jayne
  • Forum Member

Posted 24 January 2011 - 08:23 PM

QUOTE (Den @ Jan 24 2011, 08:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
WOW a contraversial thread and I didnt start it, Col you trying to steal my job? laugh.gif
. Roflmao!

#38 dave06

dave06
  • Forum Member

Posted 24 January 2011 - 09:18 PM

The thing that annoys me is, that as soon as this topic is discussed or if someone dares to have an opinion, people start playing the racism card.

Australia is a multicultural country, but there is nothing wrong with being patriotic. - valuing and protecting our culture and cultural identity (that is a multcultural country) .

Just my 2 cents

Dave smile.gif

#39 giz

giz
  • Forum Member

Posted 24 January 2011 - 09:30 PM

http://downloads.cbn...r.swf?aid=17933

#40 sandgroper

sandgroper
  • Forum Member

Posted 24 January 2011 - 10:12 PM

Sure their are some racist people in the world and most of them are the ones that cry racist when they don't get their own way.I say each to their own, live long and prosper cheers Spok

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users