Photo

Censors

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
170 replies to this topic

#161 Guest_Fish-lips_*

Guest_Fish-lips_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 January 2012 - 04:57 PM

Brad pull your head in show some respect your a commitee member.

Edited by Fish-lips, 14 January 2012 - 04:58 PM.

#162 bradfitzy

bradfitzy
  • Forum Member

Posted 14 January 2012 - 05:05 PM

Who do you think you are telling me to pull my head in??
Take a look in the mirror mate .
I mat be a cm but im also a member mate ......shouldnt i be allowed to have a say?

#163 Guest_Fish-lips_*

Guest_Fish-lips_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 January 2012 - 05:09 PM

i think you should be setting the example as a commitee member,the standads just show very poor

#164 bradfitzy

bradfitzy
  • Forum Member

Posted 14 January 2012 - 05:10 PM

you guys are a joke and i hope you do take it personally... because it is direct to the pair of you only.

Fine if you think im attacking you then start a poll and vote on a warning for me go right ahead.
I can tell you from the phone calls and pms ive received im not alone in having had enbough of your constant crap.

#165 Barf

Barf
  • PCS Club Member

Posted 14 January 2012 - 05:10 PM

does this need to go on much longer?
can use sort it out in chat or by pm?

who's gonna lock / delete this thread, for all the people who care so much about the pcs your certainly doing a lot of damage atm.
GOI

#166 bradfitzy

bradfitzy
  • Forum Member

Posted 14 January 2012 - 05:12 PM

Go on find 1 single member of the forum that has met me and thinks i set a bad example for this club.
Why dont you try a diff card other than the "your a cm you should know better".... thats getting pretty old.

#167 Guest_Fish-lips_*

Guest_Fish-lips_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 January 2012 - 05:12 PM

Guys im done,lowering my flag to sit with a cold jacks and watch the rest of the cricket

#168 tropheus

tropheus
  • Forum Member

Posted 14 January 2012 - 05:18 PM

I actually agree with Brad... However, yet again, his comments should have been sent as a PM
Brad should have just written a post saying something along the lines of "Mausberg, I have just sent you a PM about this. You can either reply/phone me about this, or speak to one of the other committee members if you are still unsatisfied with your response". Nuff said in the thread!
However, Mausberg, if you were banned... Its quite unconceivable that you have not read the t&cs and keep complaining about it!!! I can see the frustration in your posts, but to not even try and establish what you did wrong? I am quite amazed by this!
Even if you have been to lazy to read the t&cs, why didn't you at least try and contact a committee member to find out what why?
Did you read my previous post about airing your dirty laundry????
If I were a moderator, I would have just removed your posts! It should be, be constructive, or be deleted!

#169 sandgroper

sandgroper
  • Forum Member

Posted 14 January 2012 - 05:18 PM

I guess some people just don't get it and never will.

#170 tropheus

tropheus
  • Forum Member

Posted 14 January 2012 - 05:28 PM

QUOTE (sandgroper @ Jan 14 2012, 05:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I guess some people just don't get it and never will.

It looks like I wasted a lot of time trying writing a lengthy response to try and get committee members to try and refrain from fuelling the fire with the few people that are making things personal. I don't think that anything that a cm says to these people is going to change their behaviours. So don't lower yourselves to their standards and get involved with their stupidity.
Keep the personal attacks out of the forum!
This thread should only be used to focus on how to resolve issues for the greater good of the PCS. Nothing more, nothing less.

#171 Poncho

Poncho

Vice Presidente Castro

• Committee

Posted 14 January 2012 - 05:30 PM

You are right tropheus - topic now locked!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users