Posted Image

PCS & Stuart M. Grant - Cichlid Preservation Fund - Details here

(Anthony)'s Content

There have been 57 items by (Anthony) (Search limited from 28-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#246249 Fs Neolamprologus Signatus

Posted by (Anthony) on 02 April 2012 - 02:35 PM in Classifieds

You can edit/copy/paste/delete as necessary <-- (remove this entire line and text in brackets below)

Livestock
Name: Neolamprologus signatus
Size:4-5cm
Number:5
Sex:2m 3f (if known, otherwise state "sex unknown")
Price or a ballpark figure:100 firm (mandatory)
Shipping available? No
Photos:no photos due to no camera

Great quality message me on 0423 695 517 I won't reply on my pcs messages cause I hardly come on to check,
Pick up in Janebrooke, cheers guys

#243188 Camping Spots

Posted by (Anthony) on 28 February 2012 - 06:22 PM in Off The Wall

Yer hadn't got 4WD though mate thTs the downfall probablly should've mentioned that ahaha

#243183 Camping Spots

Posted by (Anthony) on 28 February 2012 - 05:56 PM in Off The Wall

Hey guys wondering I'f you know of any good camping and fishing spots out of Perth? Wanna max at like a 2 hour drive
Was looking at Moore river but could be bit risky I'f we camp out of town in case ranger gets us,
Any help is appreciated not looking for anything fancy just so where can put up a tent and do some fishing. Che

Cheers guys

#230400 What Spawned In Your Tank Today???

Posted by (Anthony) on 27 October 2011 - 11:20 PM in Cichlid Discussion

Found some multie fry, nothing big but is still cool to see my colony grow, got 200 shells going in with them soon so hopefully my colony keeps at it!

#228034 A Few Tangs

Posted by (Anthony) on 06 October 2011 - 07:48 PM in Photo Album & Photography Discussion

Looking good nico, pics don't give them justice imo!
A pair of those sumbus would look pretty good in my tank aye wink.gif hahaha

#227325 Wtb Paracyprichromis Nigripinnis

Posted by (Anthony) on 29 September 2011 - 08:17 PM in Classifieds

Hey guys need around 10-15 for my tank, if you have some juvies, adults or fry I'd be interested in any,
If you know if anyone with them can you please let me know as well smile.gif cheers guys

Anthony

QUOTE (Aquatic Dreams @ Sep 29 2011, 08:20 PM)
Haven't seen any around for AGES!
Miss this species, really cool fish..

QUOTE (Mr_docfish @ Sep 29 2011, 09:03 PM)
We have a local breeder with some that are expected to be delivered in the next few weeks - put you name down at the shop so we remember you call you when they come in.

QUOTE ((Anthony) @ Sep 30 2011, 05:29 AM)
I know aye Az, was looking back at photos of my old colony and wanted them again haha
Cheers Oli il call tonight after work and put my name down,

#227249 Callochromis Pleurospilus And Macrops

Posted by (Anthony) on 28 September 2011 - 07:18 PM in Cichlid Discussion

K sweet cheers for that mike, if I don't find any sooner I know were to come haha

#227212 Callochromis Pleurospilus And Macrops

Posted by (Anthony) on 28 September 2011 - 05:19 AM in Cichlid Discussion

Beautiful, can I be first on your list haha I'm after like 6-8 of em,
How many weeks you reckon mate?? Or month?

Anthony

#227189 Midland Pet & Aquarium Centre Wa

Posted by (Anthony) on 27 September 2011 - 08:34 PM in Off The Wall

Lol nicko your gonna be wanted for murder by the first week! I wonder how many regulars Aaron has stashed in his dungeon from being a pain in the ass lol
Congrats again Az, it feels good to have weekends back! Will see you Sunday with phil wink.gif

#227179 Callochromis Pleurospilus And Macrops

Posted by (Anthony) on 27 September 2011 - 07:50 PM in Cichlid Discussion

Hey guys,
I'm wanting to buy some callochromis sp. For my tang tank but can't find any juvies for sale, just wondering if theirs anyone who has some juvies of any if these species? I know theirs some pleurospilus for sale but is way to far from me,
Cheers guys

Anthony

#226955 Wtb Sand Sifters

Posted by (Anthony) on 25 September 2011 - 07:29 PM in Classifieds

Hey guys,
Wanting to buy a species of any type of these genus, want around 6-10
Just pm or post if you have any sand sifter juvies or colony, bit of a eoi ATM tank will be ready in a couple weeks so will buy then
Cheers guys

Anthony

#221850 Shrimp Reproduction With Rams

Posted by (Anthony) on 13 August 2011 - 10:34 AM in Community and Planted Tank Discussion

Cheers Juls,
Might give it a shot just remembered about my red salmon rainbows so they will feast On them as well,

#221832 Shrimp Reproduction With Rams

Posted by (Anthony) on 12 August 2011 - 10:26 PM in Community and Planted Tank Discussion

Hey guys wanna chuck in some shrimp in my Planted tank, the tank has 4rams and 2 pelviachromis sp. Will the shrimp be able to reproduce there numbers to keep up with the rate of them being eaten?? I'd wanna start off with around 70+. What you guys reckon?
Cheers

Anthony,

#221131 August Meeting

Posted by (Anthony) on 05 August 2011 - 01:47 PM in Monthly Meetings - Next Meeting Info

lmao

#218796 Wtb Male C.euchilus

Posted by (Anthony) on 13 July 2011 - 08:03 PM in Classifieds

theres some juvies at midland pet bt are only juvies, 5cm
dominant male has lost patterns and is boss in the tank.

#218689 Sand For Plants??

Posted by (Anthony) on 12 July 2011 - 09:51 PM in Community and Planted Tank Discussion

cheers mate, nah wasnt goin to mixd the 2 substrates togeter, will just be using the krystal black sand, looks great,
appreciate your help, will stay with the plants that dont rely on co2 as much and see how i go, when i get more confident will look at putting in others,

thanks for your help mate

Anthony,

#218641 Sand For Plants??

Posted by (Anthony) on 12 July 2011 - 03:25 PM in Community and Planted Tank Discussion

cheers for the reply scarab, the sand is playground sand, might put in some krystal black sand, more course than the plain sand think its a 2mm grain,
will be looking at adding plants such as anubias, java sp. swords but also will be adding in plants to get a theme going,

will look at changing the substrate within the week and see what i can chuck it.

do you think i can get away with the co2 kit?? if not will look at adding one in as well

muchly appreciate it

Anthony,

#218612 My First Planted Tank

Posted by (Anthony) on 12 July 2011 - 09:57 AM in Community and Planted Tank Discussion

bloody brilliant mate you done a great job on it!!!
i wasnt going to be to serious with my new display but i can see why peeps do tongue.gif
great stuff

Anthony,

#218552 Sand For Plants??

Posted by (Anthony) on 11 July 2011 - 05:05 PM in Community and Planted Tank Discussion

hey guys, turning my malawi display to a tropical community and was hoping to having a few plants in it.
ive been doing some research and read that the plants dont do very well in sand for there substrate, is this true and is there ways around it??
i wont be write into it like some of the other posts, will just put in some plants and make it look good and use a liquid fert for them, will probablly add in a CO2 kit as well if needed.

also what are the do's and dont's to keep my plants healthy. i have some java fern and vallis in atm and they are thriving,
tank is 4 x 18 x 2, have a 3 ft light with a power glo light, will be getting a twin globe light.

stock list will just be your average tropicals
neons, cardinals, threadin rainbows, rams, brochis and other tetras which i like,
want everything to do well but dont wont to spend heaps of money to get it right.

cheers guys any help is much appreciated.

Anthony,

#218041 Fs 4 X 14 X 18

Posted by (Anthony) on 03 July 2011 - 09:13 PM in Classifieds

cmon guys surely someone will grab it for $100
nothing wrong with it besdides that crack and its been fixed.

light alone cost me 80 dollars!

#217743 Pics From Work 29/06/2011

Posted by (Anthony) on 30 June 2011 - 07:29 AM in Photo Album & Photography Discussion

sweet as Az, cheers for that cantwait to get the tank setup.
Helicopter looks hell suspicious lol

#217618 Fs 4 X 14 X 18

Posted by (Anthony) on 28 June 2011 - 09:43 PM in Classifieds

BUMP price drop,
link here to see it when was setup. tanks holds water fine.
http://www.perthcich...showtopic=41569

#217217 Fs: Naevochromis Chrysogaster, Metriaclima Sp. "eleongatus Chailosi",...

Posted by (Anthony) on 26 June 2011 - 05:19 PM in Classifieds

Livestock
Name: Naevochromis Chrysogaster
Size: 5-7cm
Number (if more than one): 6
Sex (if known, otherwise state "sex unknown"): unsure possibly 2 males 4 females
Price or a ballpark figure: $60 FOR ALL
Photos below (if you don't have photos, this must be stated)
SDC10663.JPG

photo of dominant male, hasnt coloured up there, looks real nice when colours up a little.

pm if interested, need gone asap which is why there cheap.
cheers guys
MORE PICS HERE:
http://www.perthcich...showtopic=41748

Livestock
Name: Metriaclima sp. "eleongatus chailosi"
Size: 5-6cm
Number (if more than one): 5
Sex (if known, otherwise state "sex unknown"):1 very nice male, 3 females 1 unsure
Price or a ballpark figure: $50 FOR ALL
This is the first time the female has spawned and has held full term, Is still holding, if you come soon she may still have her mouthfull.
Female holding:
SDC10617.JPG
Dominant Male (photo does him no justice, especially when hes showing off
SDC10649.JPG

pm if interested, need these guys gone quickly. cheers

MORE PICS HERE
http://www.perthcich...showtopic=41569

Livestock
Name: Common Bristlenose
Size: 10cm
Number (if more than one):
Sex (if known, otherwise state "sex unknown"): 2 males 2 femlaes
Price or a ballpark figure: $30 a pair
1 pair has spawned beofre not sure which one,

Livestock
Name: Chocolate Pleco
Size: 10cm
Number (if more than one): 2
Sex (if known, otherwise state "sex unknown"): unknown
Price or a ballpark figure: $30 ea
Photos below (if you don't have photos, this must be stated) none just yet, can get if wanted.

All fish are feed on cichlid formula and algae wafers all are well fed and healthy

#217101 Synodontis Id

Posted by (Anthony) on 25 June 2011 - 09:15 AM in Catfish & Loaches

sweet thanks alot guys, appreciate it,

#216922 Synodontis Id

Posted by (Anthony) on 23 June 2011 - 09:43 PM in Catfish & Loaches

so the larger one you think is multipunctatus?? i know the smaller one is now but i dont know about the big one,

Daz the smaller one (multie) is lighter in colour compared to the larger one,