• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Riggers

Riggers
  • Forum Member

Posted 27 April 2011 - 08:52 PM

hey guys n gals

Attached File  IMG_0414.jpg   1.91MB   136 downloads

a while back i purchased a nice piece of rock from ocean reefs and it had a small starfish arm on it smile.gif i didnt expect it to live let alone start to grow all its arms back!! i knew they grew parts of there limbs back but not 4 limbs from half an arm!!!

so whats growing in your tank?

#2 SIXFOOTLONG

SIXFOOTLONG
  • Forum Member

Posted 27 April 2011 - 09:00 PM

thats cool as , so does that mean when it gets bigger you can split up the limbs and have 5 more growing?

#3 the pulpican man

the pulpican man
  • Forum Member

Posted 27 April 2011 - 09:26 PM

HAHAHAHAHA sorry, i couldn't help myself, but that looks hilarious! biggrin.gif ahaha

its interesting how they do it, maybe oneday they'll figure out how it works, and do it with human limbs wink.gif haha.

#4 Riggers

Riggers
  • Forum Member

Posted 08 June 2011 - 06:35 PM

If I could grow 2 extra arms I could become a super riggertron!!! Bolt steel and direct the crane at the same time!!! Hahahahahah....... I'd say yes to a little chop chop and regrowth for the starfish.... Do you remember when they used explosives to try and get rid of the crown of thorns starfish in qld, it just created a problem 10 times worse!!!!

#5 Riggers

Riggers
  • Forum Member

Posted 08 November 2011 - 01:05 AM

So a few months on and it's getting bigger!! Go little starfish!! I managed a quick snap today before lights out smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users