((((((((WANTED))))))))

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 Ashley

Ashley
  • Forum Member

Posted 20 April 2004 - 11:28 PM

Hi,

I am in the market to purchase a couple of large aquariums..
Either a standard 6 footer or larger...
Preferable on stands...

The tanks will serve as either a grow out tank or a display tank depending on the condition...

Thanks

#2 hlokk

hlokk
  • Forum Member

Posted 20 April 2004 - 11:40 PM

Just to let you know, you double posted so you might want to remove one of them. Also, I suggest changing the name to this format "WTB: [whatever you want to buy]", so in this case it would be "WTB: 6' aquarium or similar". You'll find its less aggravating to some people like this :p .

I posted a week or two ago about the same thing but didnt get heaps of tanks i was intestered it (mainly cause of my price range), so perhaps try stating a price range and people can help you further. Also try looking in my post as a few people were selling tanks there that you might be interested in.

EDIT: Also try checking the aquarium section in the readers mart on sun (near the back) as well as www.quokka.com.au and perhaps the printed quokka (different ads)

Edited by: hlokk at: 4/20/04 3:42 pm

#3 Ashley

Ashley
  • Forum Member

Posted 20 April 2004 - 11:44 PM

yer sorry error with my new computer..

how do you delete posts...

thanks for the info...

#4 hlokk

hlokk
  • Forum Member

Posted 20 April 2004 - 11:48 PM

I'm not sure on deleting posts, it may need to be done by an admin, in that case just change the title to "please delete me" or something similar.

#5 mrgreen

mrgreen
  • Forum Member

Posted 21 April 2004 - 12:29 AM

ok , i've been unsure wether or not to advertise this tank , but we'll see what interest i get in her.

its 6 x 18 x 18 on a black wooden cabinet (2doors with shelf in the middle ) and a black hood , its currently stocked with fish , but these guys can be sold seperately or together as a deal for a intrested person , i purchased the set up off ryan OF10 , before he moved over sea , comes with sand, a heap of awesome looking lime stone , power head , canister filter and two heaters , i payed $500 for it , and am willing to take $500 for it now it also has a double four foot light with a white and blue globe

the fish in there atm are
2 x featherfin cats ( 15cm)
1 x pleco (15cm)
2 x borleyi (have produced gorgeous fry, male is exceptional)
3 x electric yellows ( both females holding atm)
3 x dimi comps ( male is awsome , has produced great fry ((with deceased partner)) showing full colour atm about 15cm)
1 x clown loach (small)
2 x salousi ( were put in as food , could be more surviors)
1 x male peacock (as a dither)
1 x male electric blue (12cm)

the fish are NOT included in the $500 and there will be no negotiation on the price of the tank/cabinet

it can be veiwed during workin hours as its a display piece for my office
contact myself on 94522895 (wk hours)
or 0412041507

please spend the 22 cents to give me a call as if u dont want to spend the money on the phone call i wont take u seriously about u buying my set up.

cheers steve green
steve[at]mrgreensstreetmachines.cjb.net

#6 TI

TI
  • Forum Member

Posted 21 April 2004 - 06:27 PM

I have two 6ft standards for sale at $100ea
i also have 2 4fters large one on a stand at $80 or $120 with the stand if you one talk about em email me at FLYHIGHSTAYDEEP@hotmail.com

#7 Tha booda

Tha booda
  • Forum Member

Posted 22 April 2004 - 01:47 AM

hi
does the 6 ft tanks have stands?
cheers

#8 vishy101

vishy101
  • Forum Member

Posted 22 April 2004 - 02:14 AM

Hi,
I know collen's got a beaut 7x2x2 with sump and awesome stand less than a year old and she wants bout $1200 ono for it.
VISHY:x :good

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users