Photo

Strange happenings

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 GrunterT

GrunterT
  • Forum Member

Posted 26 June 2004 - 09:21 PM

This is going to sound a little strange. I have used this global ezeboard login for years, using a character name of Grunter in online gaming for years. So, I go to my account preferences today and notice a few posts I didnt make, so I followed them to this forum.

I dont know what's happened, but there are 5 posts under the name of GrunterT spread over a few threads that werent done by me, the user of this acct.

Short story, I dont know whats happened or how, but to prevent it I've changed the password, so if anyone was conversing with the GrunterT who made the posts, expect them to be replied to under a different ID.

As I said, its strange. I havent ever used this forum before, so thought it wise to post to explain why there wont be any responses seen. Or shouldnt be at any rate :)

#2 mtchye

mtchye
  • Validating

Posted 26 June 2004 - 11:06 PM

That is very strange Gruntert, and provided that youa re sure that you haven't given your account password to anyone it might have been someone that has access to your computer maybe?

In any case you've done the right thing by changing the password, and hopefully you'll have no further problems.

Visit the:
Perth Cichlid Forums

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users