• Please log in to reply
261 replies to this topic

#21 gibbs

gibbs
  • Forum Member

Posted 29 April 2011 - 12:38 PM

QUOTE (highlucks @ Apr 29 2011, 11:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
say no more.

That's all the dockers focus, which is why they have nothing else. It's all their fans focus on also. Truth is the eagles couldn't care less about the dickers nor do us fans. Might have something to do with us winning the 1st 18 we quickly got over derby day.

Anyway if that's all the dockers have to do to please their fans it's no wonder they are regard so lowly by everyone else. Put a real trophy in the cabinet or 3 smile.gif

Edited by gibbs, 29 April 2011 - 12:39 PM.

#22 highlucks

highlucks
  • Forum Member

Posted 29 April 2011 - 02:09 PM

Awwwwwww

That is a long winded reply for some one that does not give a sh!t

#23 Blakey

Blakey
  • Forum Member

Posted 29 April 2011 - 03:01 PM

I'm glad the eagles got the wooden spoon last year... was boring been the best for so long...
Eagles will definately make top 8 this year... and I reckon the dockers better pad up and POP the mouth guards in cause the eagles are one of the best tackling teams this year... gunna break some Freo bones

#24 gibbs

gibbs
  • Forum Member

Posted 29 April 2011 - 07:52 PM

QUOTE (highlucks @ Apr 29 2011, 02:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Awwwwwww

That is a long winded reply for some one that does not give a sh!t

Another docker fan worrying more about what WC are doing and less about his own. Better to focus on WC then his poor performing team. Docker supporters see the Eagles getting the spoon as win for themselves, guess they have to get every win they can.

#25 Beepers

Beepers
  • Forum Member

Posted 29 April 2011 - 08:18 PM

Freo are not that bad, they they haven't won the flag at this point in time, and they have won ONE wooden spoon, but ages ago, and the eagles also have one wooden spoon, far more recent. Live for today people, don't hold on to the past too much, it's just pathetic.

#26 waxy

waxy
  • Forum Member

Posted 29 April 2011 - 09:23 PM

To all the freo fans who have high expectations for this year, just dont expect too much from them, We all know what happens when they get talked up.
I can see the them getting shakey already Ha ha ha.
Did you guys buy a shirt to remember the dockers greatest ever achievement!
Finishing 3rd on the ladder?
I got an eagles shirt from the same year actually. Wore it on grand final day too.
Pretty sure Eagles have still won more derbys than the dockers . Winning 9 derbies in a row was pretty good for the eagles too.
But looking back on that now, the poor old dockers were just pooing there pants in those games.
They have learnt how to play footy now , just not well enough to compete with the best for an entire season.

#27 sandgroper

sandgroper
  • Forum Member

Posted 29 April 2011 - 09:54 PM

I've got one thing to say to all you pathetic eagle and docker fans. GO THE HAWKS YOU BUDDY LEGENDS.

#28 Sarah Jayne

Sarah Jayne
  • Forum Member

Posted 29 April 2011 - 10:35 PM

QUOTE (highlucks @ Apr 29 2011, 02:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

QUOTE (highlucks @ Apr 29 2011, 11:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Quoting the things that matter! <3

Hehe just wait till the derby biggrin.gif Freos gunna flog the eagles!!

Where's everyone watching the game?

#29 Bowdy

Bowdy
  • Forum Member

Posted 29 April 2011 - 10:41 PM

Hehe that means stuff all sj. If the dorkers ever make that one day in September and walk away with the chocolates then you may have an argument to come back with smile.gif

#30 bigjohnnofish

bigjohnnofish
  • Forum Member

Posted 30 April 2011 - 12:52 AM

quick fact.... eagles lost 2 derbies in 2006..... but guess what they have a premiership cup from the same year......

eagles have much better quality people behind the scenes running the club.... freo have a bunch of amateur fools trying to organise the show....

eagles only just lost to sydney and the hawks.... they are a much improved side this year.... you w@nkers with anchors better look out!!! big brother is gaining momentum!!!!

#31 gilz

gilz
  • Forum Member

Posted 30 April 2011 - 11:20 AM

for a very long time the thing hurting freo the most was the recruiters
did everyone know that when we got trent croad from hawthorn we traded 2 picks which hawthorn used to get hodge and mitchell. 2 of their best players.
wouldn't mind being able to slot them into the team right now.
we have finally started getting it right. i don't think this year is our year. next year with barlow and morabito in from the start. another year under the likes of fyfe and hill, and we'll be ready. by then having hill morabito and mundy in the middle with sandilands rucking will make it one of the best midfields in the comp. forward line is quality. walters will be a great small forward, ballantyne has already proved he'll be an awesome forward, put pavlich back up there. mayne will only get better. mcpharlin is still able to restrict most forwards in the comp and we have great run coming from the backline.
things are looking very good for freo for the first time. we did make it to 3rd a few years ago but that wasn't us being good. that was the competition being terrible.
as someone said. we had beaten the premiership winning team twice that year and dare i say if we had made the gf which we should have done. it would have been a third.
but i didnt rate freo that year. throw a geelong of recent into that year or even st kilda and they'd have had a huge year.

#32 CubanB

CubanB
  • Forum Member

Posted 30 April 2011 - 03:16 PM

Our eagles have really stepped up this year. I think we will definitely stay in the top 8 this year but the next 4 rounds will be pretty tough with Essendon, who are playing really well and put up a valiant effort against Collingwood last week, then we play Freo, Western Bulldogs then Collingwood.

Freo are doing well again this year too and hopefully they also make the top 8, just because I'd rather see them win than any Eastern states team, but what i really hope is that we smash freo by 10 goals in the derby smile.gif

#33 Robbotheyobbo

Robbotheyobbo
  • Forum Member

Posted 30 April 2011 - 04:14 PM

Fremantle Dorkers are bringing out a new bra! Plenty of support, soft and no CUP!!! Rofl_3f.gif

#34 nick05

nick05
  • Forum Member

Posted 30 April 2011 - 08:56 PM

QUOTE (Blakey @ Apr 27 2011, 03:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Been following the footy pretty closely this year and have to say both WA teams are looking very impressive. For the eagles it seems they have skipped alot of the baby steps to improvement and have just come out this year playing just good football. The Dockers have continued their good form from the past couple of years.. they just need to notch up some solid victories against the likes of Geelong and Collingwood before i can really take them seriously.

DERBY TIME SOON!

And as much as the two teams are worlds apart as to where they are at in the league i think the teams are pretty evenly matched up. Honestly... i will be leaning towards the eagles having the extra bigs Natanui and Darling as good marking options along with Kennedy and having Le Cras and Masten back in by then too... will give them so much attacking ability from so many angles.

I think the eagles will be the wild card this season and will really test alot of the older more experienced teams and will see them in the top 8 again at the end of the season.

The dockers I think are the only team that will challenge the pies this year... they have the skill and pace to keep up with the pies i think they just make too many errors and lack a bit of class.

Either way a good season of footy ahead!

After reading this post, I knew you couldn't be a dockers fan.
Dockers fans are all so bitter and twisted about the eagles, and they only care about derby wins.

The dockers sorted out their list and are now going places, too bad they can't delist their fans and find some decent ones.

#35 bigjohnnofish

bigjohnnofish
  • Forum Member

Posted 30 April 2011 - 11:21 PM

they only created freo to keep the noxious brainless supporters away from the eagles.... LMAO !!!!

#36 Donna

Donna
  • Forum Member

Posted 30 April 2011 - 11:44 PM

Attached File  dockers.jpg   26.76KB   35 downloads

Every dog has its day smile.gif

Edited by Donna, 30 April 2011 - 11:48 PM.

#37 Blakey

Blakey
  • Forum Member

Posted 03 May 2011 - 09:02 PM

Next 4 games for the eagles will really show the country and their supporters where they are at... 4 massive teams... I think if we win at least ONE of these next four it is a massive improvement on last year.... Fingers crossed we win all four

#38 bigjohnnofish

bigjohnnofish
  • Forum Member

Posted 04 May 2011 - 01:02 AM

QUOTE (Blakey @ May 3 2011, 09:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Next 4 games for the eagles will really show the country and their supporters where they are at... 4 massive teams... I think if we win at least ONE of these next four it is a massive improvement on last year.... Fingers crossed we win all four

we beat the bombers twice last year in our worst season on record... the eagles match up well on the bombers so they should be shaking in their boots this year.... plus they will be worn out from kicking so many goals against gold coast... lol....

i was gonna ask who freo was playing.... but who cares!!!! lol

#39 gibbs

gibbs
  • Forum Member

Posted 15 May 2011 - 06:48 PM

QUOTE (STEVEGREEN @ Apr 27 2011, 08:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
fot the Weagles to beat the dockers they will have to kick 15 goals

give 5 to Lecras , where are the other 10 going to come from Natanui , Darling and Kennedy Pfffffffffftttttt

there no hope against us

Freo will own you

cheers
Steve Green

Had a good chuckle when i thought of this post half way through the game. 15 goals????? Hahahahaha

#40 STEVEGREEN

STEVEGREEN
  • Forum Member

Posted 15 May 2011 - 08:17 PM

bastard eagles played well

Freo , woofull , they need to watch their first 4 games and get back to applying pressure in their forward 50 , havent seen it since the bye.

good win to the Eagles

cheers
Steve Green

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users