Photo

Malaysian Plane Disappears ?

• Please log in to reply
116 replies to this topic

#41 malawiman85

malawiman85
  • Forum Member

Posted 17 March 2014 - 06:12 AM

more than likely its pakistan if the theory is true. they did have osama hidden there after all.

just realise I quoted the wrong post... arghh!
Angelo,

I dont think any part of this is humorous, I assure you.
Stop and consider the crap information we have been drip fed! Did anyone really think that plane crashed? My point is, with my seemingly flippant comments mate is that, the official version from day fing one has bee so ridiculous and unbelievable that you can throw any theory out there and it should (based on what we are hearing) have credibility.
The whole incident is obscene, you are right. But what makes me really angry is how a bunch of smart arses decide what version of the truth we get to hear!
What we hear on the news is what they knew on day 1!
If you were looking for a lost plane what would you assume? Its been crashed so dont bother thinking about conceivable 'dark' flight paths with the known weight of fuel on board in the event its been hijacked/stolen?
A detective solving a crime doesnt just work one theory, do they? Why would an air traffic investigator?
The only possible excuse for it is if keeping the known outcome quiet and disseminating false information gives them an opportunity to find the plane before any nasty little terrorist types think is possible, plan and execute a response and live happily ever after.

Edited by malawiman85, 17 March 2014 - 06:13 AM.

#42 Labcat

Labcat
  • Forum Member

Posted 17 March 2014 - 12:07 PM

Black box don't work too well at the bottom of the Indian Ocean...

This whole thing is out of left field. But the most likely explanation in all things is generally the simplest. Initially that was either terrorism or plain accident. With further information that's shifted to include pilot insanity.

Regarding the drip-feed of changing information, well incompetence by the authorities involved springs to mind.

Edited by Labcat, 17 March 2014 - 12:22 PM.

#43 jeffblack

jeffblack
  • Forum Member

Posted 17 March 2014 - 06:36 PM

The blackbox emits a ping at a particular frequency so submarines can pick it up, I believe the window is 30 days, not sure what depth it is good for and it obviously didn't work out so well for the air france plane that was some 2 miles below the surface and took 2 years to find.

Edited by jeffblack, 17 March 2014 - 07:05 PM.

#44 smirq

smirq
  • Forum Member

Posted 17 March 2014 - 06:58 PM

This is the suspense phase. If it could be found, it would have been by now. All the media rah rah is just pimping for ratings until one of two things happen - 

A) "Now that we have your attention". The plane reappears with nefarious intent and results in a tragic climax that again dominates the news, teaches us of a new evil (>likely with bountiful resources) that needs another decade of combat to happen. Maybe China will take point. Could get interesting.

B) "Tonight on the History Channel".  The plane takes decades, to be found. Many documentaries with spooky sound effects and a myriad of indecisive speculation will remind us of the unanswered question of wtf happened. One day, when we're the only ones old enough to remember when it happened, we might get the answer.

#45 sandgroper

sandgroper
  • Forum Member

Posted 18 March 2014 - 12:10 AM

When we go back to the moon we will find it at the bottom of a crater on the dark side.

#46 bigjohnnofish

bigjohnnofish
  • Forum Member

Posted 18 March 2014 - 01:34 AM

todays technology is far superior to that when other planes disappeared... satelite coverage of the planet had to see where it went... just taking them a long time to analyze the data - apparently - or buying themselves some time to recapture the plane from terrorists....

if they were serious terrorists we would have heard something by now.. they work on the theory of killing one and scaring a million people... as we havent heard anything i think the plane is going to be used for something more sinister... this hasnt been concocked by ametuers - to me this is partly inside job and some very professional experienced people stealing the plane... it can land and take off on a small runway of only 1500m and has a payload of over 110 tonnes... very common plane in service and would be easy to re-enter airspace on a typical flight path to a major city... from its last confirmed location the plane could of landed at any of approx 600 known runways with the fuel it would have had left onboard... quite possibly making the distance to iran.... even landing at a makeshift dirt runway... this is an extremely safe aircraft to fly and land with only one incident since 1994 when the plane came into service and that was pilot error... 

i fear unwanted passengers and crew are no longer with us :(  

why do i think iran maybe involved ? they have threatened to wipe israel off the planet recently and their ongoings with america making some crazy iranian very angry so he wants to do something to make the world stand back and take note.... imagine flying a fully loaded boeing 777 in to jerrusalem and letting its load go kaboom! its load could consist of a nuclear bomb as there are some nukes unaccounted for in the middle east at present... or maybe iran has made its own by now...

but dont discount the yanks... this could have all been setup by them too.... to justify war on iran...  :ph34r:

im sorta hoping the plane crashed and sank in the ocean now  :ph34r:

#47 bigjohnnofish

bigjohnnofish
  • Forum Member

Posted 19 March 2014 - 12:34 AM

i just found out the boeing 777 that went missing is 777-200 which is ER version.... extended range can fly 14310km without refuelling with a maximum load.... smaller load means longer distances can be achieved.... 

if its fallen into the wrong hands and the plane is going to be used for pure evil then this plane can pretty much reach majority of the worlds major cities.... i think theres going to be a few nervous jews when the next blood moon tetrad happens.... 

Edited by bigjohnnofish, 19 March 2014 - 12:44 AM.

#48 Bombshocked

Bombshocked
  • Forum Member

Posted 19 March 2014 - 01:01 AM

load it up with VX Gas and some Nukes From Iran And Thats

/Thread

#49 bigjohnnofish

bigjohnnofish
  • Forum Member

Posted 20 March 2014 - 12:27 AM

reading a theory today which does make sense but is at the opposite to my previous thoughts....

an electrical fire was on the plane and the crew/staff shut down the area of electrics where the problem was...it affected the transponders and planes communication...

the pilot took the plane to higher altitude of 45,000 feet to try to put out fire by giving it less oxygen at that altitude... pilot already had taken a hard left turn to head to a safe airport... there is an airport on the west coast of malaysia with sea approach and 13,000 feet of runway and the heading the plane took was directly to it........

one thinks pilot may have tried to descend quickly to put out fire or possible stalled the plane at high altitude and it was in free fall untill he was able to restart it...  one also thinks auto pilot was engaged at lower altitude and maybe pilot/copilot surcumed to smoke inhalation and went straight past the intended airport.. maybe a passenger or crew member made it into cockpit and tried to take control of plane and hence the change of course heading NW... then perhaps they surcumed to smoke as well and auto pilot kept flying plane to the maldives where plane disappeared... 

but why hasnt black box been set off ???  hmmmmmm 

#50 Kleinz

Kleinz
  • Forum Member

Posted 20 March 2014 - 03:13 AM

Seems unlikely that there was enough damage to disable all those vital systems and kill/incapacitate crew and passengers but the plane could still fly on for 7 hours. Trying to have it both ways here.

#51 Frontosaman

Frontosaman
  • Forum Member

Posted 20 March 2014 - 12:43 PM

Looks like they found it, 3200km west of perth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#52 Angelo

Angelo
  • Forum Member

Posted 20 March 2014 - 01:08 PM

http://au.news.yahoo...ped-find-plane/

#53 Terry

Terry

Life Member

• PCS Club Member

Posted 20 March 2014 - 11:01 PM

Abbott said that our navy was steaming to the area....... Does our navy still use steam?

Edited by Terry, 20 March 2014 - 11:02 PM.

#54 werdna

werdna
  • Forum Member

Posted 20 March 2014 - 11:23 PM

Considering his views on climate change, I wouldn't be surprised if he removed the diesel engines and replaced them with coal fired steam engines powered by Clive Palmer coal

#55 bigjohnnofish

bigjohnnofish
  • Forum Member

Posted 21 March 2014 - 12:45 AM

talking to old retired guy at gym tonight and he said quite bluntly - the yanks will know where it is - but they cant use their method of knowing without exposing their new technologies and their spying techniques to the world.  i asked him how do you know that... said he was in the australian airforce and was a pilot in his younger days but was stepped down when he past his peak and moved into surveillence and spying.... he thinks its still a hyjacking :)

cmon abbott hurry up and find the floaties... 

#56 Angelo

Angelo
  • Forum Member

Posted 21 March 2014 - 01:17 AM

so these satellite images were take 3 days ago and the current location of the possible debris is based on where the current and wind would have taken it by now?? why did they have to wait for 3 days?? 

http://www.cnn.com/v...newday.cnn.html

so based on its current location we are looking at the deepest and shark infested part of the ocean :(

Edited by Angelo, 21 March 2014 - 01:21 AM.

#57 bigjohnnofish

bigjohnnofish
  • Forum Member

Posted 22 March 2014 - 03:04 AM

one word... abbott..... lol joke of the decade... soon to be joke of the century :)

i think the yanks set this up as a decoy... what better place in the middle of nowhere in deepest ocean infested by sharks....

seems suspect now china has sent 3 warships to the area... hope US and china dont get pissed at each other.... 

i hope they do find debris and identify it - but dont get ya hopes up 

#58 Angelo

Angelo
  • Forum Member

Posted 24 March 2014 - 11:00 PM

Flight MH370 ended in Indian ocean? 

Relatives were informed via text message of the news. how disgraceful! 

http://news.sky.com/...ld-news-by-text

• Fox likes this

#59 bigjohnnofish

bigjohnnofish
  • Forum Member

Posted 25 March 2014 - 02:28 AM

pretty harsh... still no conclusive evidence.... they are assuming a hell of a lot... american boat with black box detection equipment is racing to the area... before the 30 day battery of the black box cuts out.....

#60 Fox

Fox
  • Forum Member

Posted 25 March 2014 - 05:36 AM

Seems like a cover up to me..

I believe they have no idea and therefore are just offering the families of the lost something to believe.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users