Photo

My concerns about some advice

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Mr_docfish

Mr_docfish
  • PCS Club Member

Posted 23 January 2008 - 10:51 PM

If that is your fetish....I know a leather bound lady that will oblige with the spanking..... :twisted:

I am sure it is not Sydads intention to put down anybody directly. I agree with him (and I am sure many other do too) that people should start off by researching their questions first before posting (many questions have already been asked in past threads, just click on the search button above). And of those who leave replies, they should also research before hand to make sure what they think is right, is right. Not saying that this should be done every time, it wouldn't hurt to do some research every now and then, it is amazing what other things you can learn while searching for a different subject.
And in addition (it has been said before) there's spelling and grammar. This makes it easier to read and understand what it being asked and said, it also makes one sound a bit smarter. There are a myriad of spell checkers available, and they are free.... I use it all the time.... you should see some of my spelling attempts! (I had more than six on this page alone before editing!)

Oliver :wink:

#22 Matthew

Matthew
  • Forum Member

Posted 24 January 2008 - 08:03 AM

If that is your fetish....I know a leather bound lady that will oblige with the spanking.....

hmmm, I think I might know her to :twisted:

Anyway, unfortunately you'll never be able to combat this issue on a public forum. People are just going to have to wisen up and make their own judgements from the advice given.

It's just the way life rolls.

~M

P.S. If i wasn't 100% sure I wouldn't say anything... So therefore... I'm always right :twisted:

#23 BobB

BobB
  • Forum Member

Posted 24 January 2008 - 05:21 PM

(Mr_docfish)
And in addition (it has been said before) there's spelling and grammar.

Here here! Or is it hear hear laugh.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users