Photo

What are you playing?

• Please log in to reply
178 replies to this topic

#41 Matthew

Matthew
  • Forum Member

Posted 28 January 2008 - 12:32 AM

Wow, I used to have so much respect for you Den..

I have even more now :twisted:

AD nah, haven't seen Manhunt 2 yet..
Admittedly I still even go back to the old Doom 1 & 2 when I'm really trashed.
Brings back a lot of memories...

I remember when doom 2 came on 4 x 3.5" floppy disks 8O
Think I might even have them somewhere still in the box...

#42 Scat

Scat
  • Forum Member

Posted 28 January 2008 - 07:26 AM

Christine and i lan between our 2 computers and have played Diablo 2 Lod on and off for 7 years ( still love it ) and have recently started playing Neverwinter Nights also.

Craig

#43 Den

Den
  • Forum Member

Posted 28 January 2008 - 10:56 AM

Yes agree, I think Manhunt is awesome-even though it got bad reviews, I just hated that pig man with the chainsaw, it took me ages to kill that barstard, I remember it was a brutal slaying once I got him laugh.gif laugh.gif :twisted: :twisted: .

I hate real life violence, but I love violent games, they just crack me up. I hate guns but love FPS games. Oh the irony. :twisted:

I hired that assasins creed on xb360, it was fantastic to begin with, great graphics and huge maps, with reasonable AI, but it gets repetitive after a while.

COD4 is hands down the best game I have even played and its no wonder it gets great reviews.

#44 Cawdor

Cawdor
  • Admin

Posted 28 January 2008 - 11:17 AM

(Scat)
Christine and i lan between our 2 computers and have played Diablo 2 Lod on and off for 7 years ( still love it )

I used to play Diablo 2 hardcore, only break for food and loo biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Tried going back to it a while ago but it just looked a bit dated graphics wise. Fantastic game though - I hope Diablo 3 is coming.
Looking forward to Starcraft 2!

#45 Scat

Scat
  • Forum Member

Posted 28 January 2008 - 11:50 AM

Try the Chaos Empire mod Tim biggrin.gif

It will all feel brand new again and is 100x better than the oringinal biggrin.gif

Craig

#46 Fox

Fox
  • Forum Member

Posted 28 January 2008 - 06:50 PM

I agree Den, I hate RL Violence, But games are awesome, After a stressful day, theres nothing like turning on GTA san andreas and killing some peeps laugh.gif (SICKO :twisted: )

I have Manhunt on PS2 but havent got a PS2 sad.gif , and the PS3 isnt backwards compatilble..

Manhunt 3 isnt allowable in OZ, But it will become available I reckon.. laugh.gif

#47 Blakey

Blakey
  • Forum Member

Posted 28 January 2008 - 07:15 PM

No idea on the specs... but it cost over 4k..

We upgraded the screen and got a laptop at the same time... but the bloke forgot to invoice us for the laptop and the upgraded screen... $$$$ saved us almost another 4 grand... so as far as im concerned we got looked after and got a bloody bargain!

#48 johniep3e

johniep3e
  • Forum Member

Posted 29 January 2008 - 10:22 AM

oh yeh and aquatic
jackass the games pretty good aye
youve just gotta do fun stunts to make money to move on to the next episode of the season
its pretty easy to pass but once youve passed the main bit theres a challenge mode to unlock stuff
its sick
except for alll the men in thongs lol
biggrin.gif

#49 Pyro-San

Pyro-San
  • Forum Member

Posted 29 January 2008 - 12:38 PM

I play World of Warcraft, my main is Claint <Order>, Horde on Blackrock tongue.gif

I also have a Wii, but not too many games for it so I don't play it too often.

#50 Leevers

Leevers
  • Forum Member

Posted 29 January 2008 - 02:54 PM

Battlefield 2142
can't say i play much else at the moment, let alone find myself having enough time to play anyway.

#51 Meghan

Meghan
  • Forum Member

Posted 29 January 2008 - 07:12 PM

I'm playing Neverwinter Nights 2 (PC). I've just kicked the habit of WOW, although it's more "oh god money hahah" than an actual loss of interest in the game. I played on Dethecus and Jubei'thos, both as a forsaken rogue named Ithika. (For the Horde! smile.gif)

#52 CCA001

CCA001
  • Forum Member

Posted 29 January 2008 - 07:54 PM

I use the Pre paid cards works out cheaper than on the credit card $37 for 60days i would spend more than that on junk food. But then again i only play for 2-3hrs max about 3 times a week due to work.

Adam smile.gif

#53 johniep3e

johniep3e
  • Forum Member

Posted 29 January 2008 - 11:04 PM

yeh pre paid cards are the way to go
and then when you dont have credit to play its les tempting to keep playin and you dont have to play if you dont want.
STUFF HORDE!!! lol
im only playin a lot at the moment cos its holidays and im just enjoyin the last days before SCHOOl!!!!!!! lol
biggrin.gif

#54 mickya

mickya
  • Forum Member

Posted 29 January 2008 - 11:21 PM

COD 2 online,
COD 4 online and single player (starting tomorow)

tongue.gif Mick

#55 johniep3e

johniep3e
  • Forum Member

Posted 29 January 2008 - 11:25 PM

oh yeha and
family guy game- PS2

the simpsons game- PS2

biggrin.gif

#56 Den

Den
  • Forum Member

Posted 30 January 2008 - 10:24 AM

Hey mickya whats your COD2 online name? mine is BOZO. Maybe we have crossed paths already.

What servers do you play on? I used to like the TUB sever but it seems to be having problems, so now i'm unsually playing on TOG2 server. I'm suspicous there are hacks on the game arena servers so I usually stay away from them.

#57 mickya

mickya
  • Forum Member

Posted 30 January 2008 - 12:25 PM

hey Den,
my name cod2 is micky a, i generally play game arena ctf all maps and popular maps, i've never really gone to the efforts of finding other servers, and i'd probably find it hard as i am not the best with computers.
yeh i think a fair few tend to hack, but i get called a hack sometimes so i guess it goes 50/50. have you got cod 4? i just installed single player and its absolutely awesome, great game play.

an you got xfire?

#58 churchy

churchy
  • Forum Member

Posted 30 January 2008 - 02:04 PM

The last time I was on my commodore 64 in 1991 I was playing Test drive and Rambo.

Andrew

#59 SynoAngel

SynoAngel
  • Forum Member

Posted 30 January 2008 - 05:24 PM

I played commodore 64 until about 97/98 including games like Trolls and a game Aliena (or something similar).

Great fun.

#60 FishyGirl

FishyGirl
  • Banned

Posted 30 January 2008 - 08:01 PM

I've been playing on my kids new Nintendo Wii.
Tell you what, the sports games really make you hurt the next day. We had a few drinks and played bowling all night. My butt was sore for 2 days after that. The tennis......well my arms are killing me. Forget nintendo thumb....playing wii hurts everything!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users