Photo

Starting Fresh

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 FrontyKwal

FrontyKwal
  • Forum Member

Posted 08 October 2012 - 06:58 PM

Sorry guys havnt updated in a while completely forgot haha. In my tank now I have:

4 Aequidens Rivulatus around 6-7 cm
2 Cichlasoma Bocourtis both 6 cm
6 Clown Loaches all around 7 cm
1 Peppermint Bristlenose abour 8 cm

I had a couple more green terrors and clown loaches but I thinned out numbers because my current fish I kept grew alot quicker than the others and Im a freak about having every specie in my tank around the same size (I think I have a problem) haha. When they start to grow bigger (hit the 10 cm mark) I am going to keep 2 of each specie. I am wanting to get another 2 americans of the same specie but not sure what I want yet. Anyone got anything in mind that will look good with my current stock ?

#22 scottyhooton

scottyhooton
  • Forum Member

Posted 08 October 2012 - 07:03 PM

Saw some nice marbled fenestratus for sale around that size , pm me for location

#23 FrontyKwal

FrontyKwal
  • Forum Member

Posted 09 October 2012 - 01:54 PM

So I went and got 2 marbled fenestratus today (cheers scotty) and also picked up 2 silver dollars while I was there. I got the last 2 marble fenestratus that had black on them the rest were basicly white, the bloke serving me reckons if I had been there 20 minutes earlier I would of had more black and white ones to choose but someone came and got the better looking ones ahh well Im happy with what I got smile.gif Will post some pics up tonight

#24 scottyhooton

scottyhooton
  • Forum Member

Posted 09 October 2012 - 07:08 PM

Hahaha yeah another member also pmed me about them and also pick some up , obviously just before you

#25 FrontyKwal

FrontyKwal
  • Forum Member

Posted 09 October 2012 - 07:58 PM

Damn haha I shouldnt of had lunch in the city first sad.gif Oh well I got some nice looking ones. Did you see the big one they had in the display tank at the top ? Looked awesome was about 20 cm cant wait for mine to get that big

#26 Bowdy

Bowdy
  • Forum Member

Posted 09 October 2012 - 09:56 PM

There stunning fish my male in my display is stunning. Mine have paired up so I might try breed them one of these days.

#27 FrontyKwal

FrontyKwal
  • Forum Member

Posted 09 October 2012 - 11:02 PM

Yeah I remember reading your topic about it Bowdy thats awesome they have paired up. Would be mint if you could upload a photo smile.gif Did yours look pretty plain when they were smaller (if you got them small) and grew into better patterned ?

Edited by FrontyKwal, 10 October 2012 - 12:03 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users