EOI: Eheim Pro II canister filters

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 stimpy33

stimpy33
  • Forum Member

Posted 18 February 2004 - 08:04 AM

Hi guys,

I am currently overseas at the moment, and on visiting the lfs here I have realised that I am able to get Eheim Professional II filters here at pretty cheap prices. I am able to get the 2026 and 2028 Pro II models, and possibly some of the Classic Models.

I am unable to provide exact prices atm, but to give you some idea, I'm confident that I would be able to provide the Eheim 2028 complete with media for AUD $350 (depends on exhange rate, and yes, I will be adding a few dollars for my transportation costs). The 2028 is selling online at the Aquaria Australia Warehouse (sorry don't know how to post a link, just search for the above in google, click "pages from australia") for AUD $551. I'm sure u can get it slightly cheaper from your lfs. But a $200 saving is pretty substantial, and keep in mind these units are new and come complete with everything u need to filter a tank up to 600L in size. I have one of these myself and they are pretty easy to maintain and come with some handy features such as a flow rate indicator to let u know when it's time to clean the filter.

So, basically what I'm after is to see if anyone is interested (derr...EOI) just so that I have some confidence that if i bring 1 or 2 filters back i'll have a decent chance of selling it. I won't consider it binding in any way, just post if u think you'll be interested in getting it. Also, let me know wat model you're after, i will check availability and prices.

Unfortunately, I don't have much time as I'm coming back to Perth on the 21st Feb (Sat), and I can only bring back 1, maybe 2 units. Looking forward to hearing form u guys back in Perth :)

Regards,
Rene.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users