Photo

Stolen: 1995 Skyline From Darch : Been Found

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#1 Rosco

Rosco
  • Forum Member

Posted 09 June 2011 - 11:21 PM

Posting for a friend who had her 1995 Skyline stolen from her house in Darch this morning at about 5am.

Attached File  5814131239_459a52fa2f_b.jpg   201.56KB   113 downloads

Rego is 1DPB 625

If anyone see's the car around or has any info please contact

Ebonny 0401 *** ***
Glenn 0431 *** ***
or Jesse 0431 *** ***

Thanks

Rosco

Edited by Rosco, 14 June 2011 - 06:55 PM.

#2 bigjohnnofish

bigjohnnofish
  • Forum Member

Posted 10 June 2011 - 12:14 AM

hmmmm nice ride..... bet someone is giving it a good thrashing....

more crime!!! when is it gonna stop... when people start getting caught and dealt with severely.... cut their nuts off... its not like they didnt know they were breaking the law...

#3 Fox

Fox
  • Forum Member

Posted 10 June 2011 - 09:19 AM

My fav car.. What a shame.. Gotta hate car thieves.
Don't cut their nuts off Johhno....
Soldering iron in a nice place and then turn on... they heat up slowly smile.gif

#4 Peckoltia

Peckoltia
  • Forum Member

Posted 10 June 2011 - 09:57 AM

Suprised i didn't read any high speed chases involving a white r33 on perthnow this morning....

*spelling edit

Edited by Peckoltia, 10 June 2011 - 09:58 AM.

#5 bigjohnnofish

bigjohnnofish
  • Forum Member

Posted 10 June 2011 - 11:25 PM

QUOTE (Aquatic Dreams @ Jun 10 2011, 09:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My fav car.. What a shame.. Gotta hate car thieves.
Don't cut their nuts off Johhno....
Soldering iron in a nice place and then turn on... they heat up slowly smile.gif

shove a glass bottle up their date and smash it.....

nah castorastion... at least the dumb sh*ts wont breed more dumb sh*ts.....

tie them up and put an opened steel can containing a rat upside down on their stomach.... then heat the can up with an oxy!!!!!!

#6 nick05

nick05
  • Forum Member

Posted 11 June 2011 - 05:49 PM

QUOTE (bigjohnnofish @ Jun 10 2011, 11:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
tie them up and put an opened steel can containing a rat upside down on their stomach.... then heat the can up with an oxy!!!!!!

lol wasn't that on fast and furious 2 or something?

#7 bigjohnnofish

bigjohnnofish
  • Forum Member

Posted 11 June 2011 - 10:18 PM

QUOTE (nick05 @ Jun 11 2011, 05:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lol wasn't that on fast and furious 2 or something?

probably its a common form of torture and making people spill their guts.... or the rat eats through their guts trying to get away from the heat!!!!!

#8 Neakit

Neakit
  • Forum Member

Posted 12 June 2011 - 01:45 AM

now i ask the question who is better? you the now torturer or them the thief?
What makes you any better than the common thief if you do what you describe to people?

#9 SIXFOOTLONG

SIXFOOTLONG
  • Forum Member

Posted 12 June 2011 - 06:48 AM

because we dont steel rape or mane any one . this is the problem we cant put any punishment in place because of people like neakit (sorry to yours you as an example) we are to worried about hurting some one else feelings, usually the criminals.

all this BS about if an intruder comes into your home and is raping your wife you dont have the right to shoot him because he is only armed with a machete ? WTF is with that .

the cops who are under trial now for shooting a bloke instead of using a taser gun ? to bad the crim new they had guns and still went for them if they new that they will get shot if they attack a cop do you think that they would still try? but because we have all the BS rules the crims think that they can do anything

i think 0 tolerance they come into your house you have the right to shoot them they come at you with a knife and get caught they go straight to goal not a f'n warning about caring a fixed blade knife but go to gaol .

come onto your property i think it should be in the proprietors hands if your threatened enough to shoot them or calm enough to confront them with out the fear that if you do any thing to them you might face goal and the filthy crim walk free because you gave him a few knocks around .

all this said if these were the rules do you think crime would go down for the crim will no longer have any rights ?
he will fear getting caught
as the saying goes the shoe will be on the other foot the crims would be scared of us not us scared of the crims

and Rosco's mate would more than likely still have have his car as the theif would be fearfull of the punishment for looking at it .

#10 Fox

Fox
  • Forum Member

Posted 12 June 2011 - 07:12 AM

Totally agree with you 6ftL

#11 Den

Den
  • Forum Member

Posted 12 June 2011 - 01:34 PM

Yeah, kill and torchure them all, the death penalty works, look at Malaysia, Texas, Thailand and the Middle East, they have zero criminals because of tough punishment, since Asia introduced the death penalty for drugs peddlers, drug trafficing has stopped there 100%, hang on I will just pinch myself and wake up.

Facts are the tougher the punishment, the higher the crime, its been proven time and again, if some one is carrying drugs and a gun and the police are chasing them, are they more likely to shoot at police and endanger other people if they know they are gonna get hanged?

Edited by Den, 12 June 2011 - 01:34 PM.

#12 SIXFOOTLONG

SIXFOOTLONG
  • Forum Member

Posted 12 June 2011 - 05:26 PM

i didn't say anything about torture or the death penalty i just said give the normal law abiding citizen the upper hand.... if thats simple enough

#13 sandgroper

sandgroper
  • Forum Member

Posted 12 June 2011 - 09:47 PM

QUOTE (Den @ Jun 12 2011, 03:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, kill and torchure them all, the death penalty works, look at Malaysia, Texas, Thailand and the Middle East, they have zero criminals because of tough punishment, since Asia introduced the death penalty for drugs peddlers, drug trafficing has stopped there 100%, hang on I will just pinch myself and wake up.

Facts are the tougher the punishment, the higher the crime, its been proven time and again, if some one is carrying drugs and a gun and the police are chasing them, are they more likely to shoot at police and endanger other people if they know they are gonna get hanged?

At least when there as dead as a Dodo they haven't got the chance to do it a 2,3,4,5,6,7 time. Good riddens to bad rubbish i say and more air for the rest of us.

#14 Den

Den
  • Forum Member

Posted 13 June 2011 - 12:00 PM

It seems that many people here want to live in a society that employs hardline punishment for criminals, well I have some great news for you all hardliners;

There are places in the world where societies have been created for you through the style of hardline capital punishment you desire, simply pack your bags and head for the Middle East where you can choose to live in a variety of hardline regimes that punish and kill criminals in the ways you prefer, you'll fit right in over there, why not Saudi or Iran where you can watch public executions and torchure of criminals from thieves to adulterers, you guys would love it there and these places need support from more people like you in order to continue in their ways.

Call Emirates airlines now, you could be watching your first public stonings, floggings and exectutions by the weekend!!!

Edited by Den, 13 June 2011 - 12:02 PM.

#15 tranced

tranced
  • Forum Member

Posted 13 June 2011 - 02:19 PM

hopefully you dont get wrongfully accused of any crimes while your over there! wink.gif

actually on second thoughts the irony would be delicious biggrin.gif

#16 bigjohnnofish

bigjohnnofish
  • Forum Member

Posted 14 June 2011 - 12:09 AM

QUOTE (Neakit @ Jun 12 2011, 01:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What makes you any better than the common thief if you do what you describe to people?

well if he didnt decide to thieve... i wouldnt have to torture/kill would I ??????

treat other people how you like to be treated..... understand that simple statement....

on a different note - i like the law if you assault a police officer you will get a mandatory jail term of some sort....

to den.... with a country full of opportunity as our own why do people feel the need to steal/bash/rape other people ???? if you have nothing simply claim refugee status and you'll get a roof over your head and 3 meals a day and free medical etc etc......

the salvos will provide you with meals if your so deep in poverty....
if you have a roof over your head and eat at least 1 meal a day your in the top 8% of all people in the world as far as conditions go...

QUOTE (Neakit @ Jun 12 2011, 01:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well if he didnt decide to thieve... i wouldnt have to torture/kill would I ??????

treat other people how you like to be treated..... understand that simple statement....

on a different note - i like the law if you assault a police officer you will get a mandatory jail term of some sort....

to den.... with a country full of opportunity as our own why do people feel the need to steal/bash/rape other people ???? if you have nothing simply claim refugee status and you'll get a roof over your head and 3 meals a day and free medical etc etc......

the salvos will provide you with meals if your so deep in poverty....
if you have a roof over your head and eat at least 1 meal a day your in the top 8% of all people in the world as far as conditions go...

#17 kinh

kinh
  • PCS Club Member

Posted 14 June 2011 - 10:03 AM

havnt checked out skylineaustralia for a while now as ive crashed my v35 a while back but if you tell your mate to post it on there on the WA section there would be eyes everywhere.

#18 Rosco

Rosco
  • Forum Member

Posted 14 June 2011 - 06:55 PM

Ok so she's got the car back now and there is some damage but at least it's not had the chop shop treatment. Thanks everyone for keeping an eye out

#19 Westie

Westie

West African Cichlid fan

• Admin

Posted 14 June 2011 - 08:44 PM

All's well that ends well
Lucky to have the car back, hope they got insurance

bigjohno, put the oxy torch away biggrin.gif

Hope the authorities catch the crooks

Jason

#20 bigjohnnofish

bigjohnnofish
  • Forum Member

Posted 14 June 2011 - 11:17 PM

QUOTE (Jason82 @ Jun 14 2011, 08:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hope the authorities catch the crooks

Jason

so they get another slap on the wrist in the current court system.... what a joke...

if i was a betting man - i'd bet the same person/people responsible will steal another dozen or more cars by the end of the year....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users