Photo

World Birth Rates

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 bigjohnnofish

bigjohnnofish
  • Forum Member

Posted 04 January 2014 - 12:55 AM

mate of mine during the week said he was watching a doco on fox and said there were approx 7 million births per month in the world... :o thats huge 7 million new mouths to feed every month on the planet.... 

so google world birth rates - i actually found world fertility rates are dropping - not many countries increasing

http://data.worldban.../SP.DYN.TFRT.IN

even a lot of african countries who have huge birth numbers per woman on average... are dropping... 

wiki answers give the following stats....which is more than 12 x 7 million... (for one year)

There are approximately 370,000 babies born every day worldwide. The current number of births worldwide is estimated at about 134 million per year.

either way thats a lot of people :) and death rate is 151,000 per day.... population grows 219,000 people per day... bit under every 5 days the world population grows by 1 million people....

so what is the biggest factor effecting declining birth rates ?  

wikipedia gives a population estimate of between  3.2 billion to 24.8 billion people on the earth in the year 2150... big range gap...

http://en.wikipedia....orld_population

again this is based on declining fertility rates verses a steady fertility rate..

anyway i better ring my mate and tell him he was wrong with 7 million per month

#2 sandgroper

sandgroper
  • Forum Member

Posted 04 January 2014 - 05:33 PM

What we need is another world war to kill off a few billion people.

#3 bigjohnnofish

bigjohnnofish
  • Forum Member

Posted 05 January 2014 - 02:11 AM

think its gonna be bigger than that mate.... some sort of biological disaster.... im not allowed to comment on the real reasons anymore :(

#4 JackMack

JackMack
  • Forum Member

Posted 05 January 2014 - 04:26 PM

What, poles shifting? A plague? Nickelback releasing a new album?

#5 werdna

werdna
  • Forum Member

Posted 05 January 2014 - 05:22 PM

The sun is going to flip on its axis, causing Nibiru to speed up its orbit while maintaining its path, the change in gravity will cause the moon to rotate just long enough for us to see the dark side of the moon, where all the aliens and nazis living on there will be plainly visible, causing them to send a strike force from the aliens home planet located 47 light years away, who will bend the very fabric of space time to get here in 1 week, where the US will kill them with a single nuke that will rain radiation down on all the earth, causing widespread radioactive deaths, the likes of which haven't been seen since Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Meanwhile, the disruption to the earths magnetic pole from a flipped sun and different balanced moon will cause aircraft contrails to start effecting people, finally proving that the Mayan calendar did actually predict the end of the earth, it was just out by a couple of years.

The truth is out there. Save yourselves

#6 jeffblack

jeffblack
  • Forum Member

Posted 05 January 2014 - 05:30 PM

You paraphrasing johnno?

#7 werdna

werdna
  • Forum Member

Posted 05 January 2014 - 05:33 PM

No, just trying to group as many conspiracy theories into one argument as possible. :)

#8 jeffblack

jeffblack
  • Forum Member

Posted 05 January 2014 - 05:53 PM

lol

#9 Fox

Fox
  • Forum Member

Posted 05 January 2014 - 07:22 PM

What, poles shifting? A plague? Nickelback releasing a new album?

Dude, the more & more I see your posts than more I'm enjoying them hahahah keep up the comedy!!

#10 sajica

sajica

Quiz Meister 2016 & 2017

• Forum Member

Posted 05 January 2014 - 07:25 PM

I'm more worried about China with mass population and a huge percentage of the world's money finding it's way there through various industries and manufacturing holding the world at ransom if it wishes to. With pretty much a monopoly on all things manufacturing, a large amount of money and larger population the Chinese invasion is coming.

I'm not just talking about walking around the local shops and playing spot the Aussie. If they wanted to wage war we've put them in a great position to get the head start and start WW3. North Korea will ally with them and "the free world" will be screwed.

Asylum seekers, shark fishing and over policing will be the least of our worries

:P

#11 sandgroper

sandgroper
  • Forum Member

Posted 06 January 2014 - 12:27 AM

I believed the Alien bit, but you lost me with the bit about the U.S saving us. Everybody knows they only look after their own interests.

#12 bigjohnnofish

bigjohnnofish
  • Forum Member

Posted 06 January 2014 - 01:13 AM

well we all know china is now outdoing the US in war technology and sheer quantity of weaponry also

20120407_FBC861_0.png

china has its own stealth bombers....

2.jpg

and its own drones....

china-military-drone-stealth-russia.si_.

not to mention 1000's of these which help create the new no fly zones....

gateschina6.jpg

and a massive fleet of subs...

china5a.jpg

and something a little fishy lol.... cloaking to make the chinese become invisible...

Chinese_Invisibility_Cloak_Adaptive_Camo

and finally chinese new twin hull aircraft carriers....

Chinas-New-Concept-Aircraft-Carrier-07-2

so yes saj china have a pretty potent military nowadays....  

#13 sajica

sajica

Quiz Meister 2016 & 2017

• Forum Member

Posted 06 January 2014 - 02:25 AM

My point was with so much foreign money entering China from pretty much every country on Earth, a near monopoly on manufacturing the money they've acquired, weapons and army are fantastic that IF they were to go to war the world would be screwed. Considering that so much is made there they'd really cripple any country by shutting down manufacturing. Do you think China is going to be happy to send us bullets and cheap goods while we're fighting them? All the countries would have to get their butts back into gear to manufacture things for their own war efforts.

I'm worried that when WW3 comes around we're going to be on the wrong side. That's inconsequential when the nukes fall and we're all left in nuclear winter. With that said I approve of the human race wiping itself out, I just wish I could revisit the earth in a few million years to see what the next evolving dominant species will be. Heck the world would be better if we all believed and followed the VHEMT (Voluntary Human Extinction Movement). I'm glad to continue to do my part on that. I'd never say it's something the government should get behind, people should be able to make their own choices. We're dictated and controlled enough by governments as it is.

Edited by saj, 06 January 2014 - 05:57 AM.

#14 bigjohnnofish

bigjohnnofish
  • Forum Member

Posted 06 January 2014 - 03:17 AM

perhaps we need rudd back - at least he speaks the language lol... gotta be in our favour :P

yeah im all for ditching the US and sucking back up chinas butt... one thing we can sell china is resources - eg iron ore.... and food they will be needing heaps of it... and we are going to be the food bowl for a lot of countries and their increasing populations.... 

#15 malawiman85

malawiman85
  • Forum Member

Posted 06 January 2014 - 09:22 AM

And why would China want to stop earning the worlds money? They would be hurt worse than the rest of the world. There are plenty of developing countries that would love to increase GDP and export to the world. Why would the people of China want to go to war? They are not a bunch of pricks... They have families and the like as well. Get a grip people.

Nuclear weapons will ensure there is no WWIII. They are why the cold war never turned into WWIII.

The concept of MAD - Mutually assured destruction means that the idea of using WMD's is the worst strategic move a force could make. Recent history proves this point.

#16 sandgroper

sandgroper
  • Forum Member

Posted 06 January 2014 - 01:01 PM

There military has a weak point, it's made in china, so it won't last.

#17 Westie

Westie

West African Cichlid fan

• Admin

Posted 06 January 2014 - 01:22 PM

at least if the Chinese took over we could keep shrimp and cool tank busters

#18 bigjohnnofish

bigjohnnofish
  • Forum Member

Posted 07 January 2014 - 02:30 AM

hahah good point jason like the way your thinking....

The concept of MAD - Mutually assured destruction means that the idea of using WMD's is the worst strategic move a force could make. Recent history proves this point.

well lets hope some of the crazies in countries like north korea and iran get the message.... one feels someone will let one off and everyone else will hold back knowing total destruction will prevail... but israel has said its not afraid to use nukes if threatened... and they must be one of the most threatened countries in the world... totally surrounded by its enemy... an enemy that has no concept of peace... 

#19 Naraic

Naraic
  • Forum Member

Posted 08 January 2014 - 02:22 PM

2/3's of the "Chart" is "projected" "information"

20120407_FBC861_0.png

This is so sad... did they use MS Paint?

2.jpg

This is an American drone that the Chinese have purchased.

china-military-drone-stealth-russia.si_.

What year is it? 1954?

gateschina6.jpg

That is one sub, its not the submarine that matters but the payload of nuclear weapons it can potentially carry.

china5a.jpg

This is just silly Johhno...

Chinas-New-Concept-Aircraft-Carrier-07-2

Plus no one is stupid enough to start a nuclear war now that more than one party has nuclear weapons. Even 2 dozen of todays average nuclear yeilds going off could have a deverstating affect on our atmosphere with tumble on effects running rampant.

Most modern nuclear weapons are relatively 'clean' radioactively in comparison to the 1950's.

It's all crazy talk.

Everyone know's that the Rothschild's run the whole shabang from a bunker in the Mariana's trench, which is why it remains so unexplored despite our ability to do so... Putin is not Vladimirs birth name, A birth certificate that the illuminati placed in Osama's eye proved that it was in fact Rothschild.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users