eheim 2215

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 25GTT

25GTT
  • Forum Member

Posted 19 October 2013 - 06:40 PM

Hi Guys,

I have a Ehiem 2215 External Canister Filter for sale. All perfect working with media except missing eheim green tube, inlet and spray bar.

I bought my 4ft Aquarium second hand which this came with, the nice guy I bought it all from had the aquarium set up for two months then moved further north so had to pack everything up. Whilst doing so his dog ate the green tubing and the inlet and outlet plastic bits that sit in the aquarium.

This could be perfect for someone that already has access to an Eheim external filter, or someone who can source the tubes and inlet and outlet parts easily.

Happy to let it go pretty cheap for $50 as on ebay you can get the two hoses and inlets for about $30 which looks pretty good.

Im in tapping, near wanneroo.

how are you using the filter if its missing the green tube? sorry, not having a go at you but just wondering how you have it running ( since you mentioned its in working order) or have you not used it at all?

Bought clear hosing from bunnings which is close to the same size as eheim for $3 for testing purposes, worked fine and filter worked perfectly as all eheims should.
Buyer can have the clear hosing if they wish.

Edited by Kleinz, 04 November 2013 - 08:34 PM.
Merged post

#2 25GTT

25GTT
  • Forum Member

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:26 PM

Bumping this one up, Have had lots of interest but no one come out to Tapping, cmon its not that far :-)

Sold, thanks guys and a pleasure to meet the buyer.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: eheim, 2215

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users