Photo

Hey All!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Azedenkae

Azedenkae
  • Forum Member

Posted 24 February 2013 - 10:30 PM

Yo peeps, new to the forum. :D Currently located in Brisbane, but will soon be moving to Sydney.

A lil' bit about myself... I've 'kept' fish for as long as I can remember (4 years old basically), though that's more of helping my family take care of our fish from time to time. Of course I didn't really know what to do back then. I start really knowing how to keep fish during my teenage years, when I basically was the sole caretaker of my family's fish. We had a small pond with kois, goldfish, turtles, platies, guppies and catfish. And shrimps and some sort of freshwater fish that we were gonna eat but decided to toss into the pond instead.

Anyways I've only really kept fish (and aquatic stuff) by myself about 4 years ago. Starting with crayfish, then moving on. Currently I am really into cichlids and borneo suckers.

But really, cichlids is what I am really, really, really into. I keep mainly americans. My favourite ever is a Super Green Texas, it's the first american cichlid I ever got, and still my favourite ever.

Otherwise I've kept Elliotis, Red Bay Snooks, Convicts, Festaes, Pink Firemouths, Red Texas x Super Green Texas, Ellioti x Convicts, Electric Yellow Labs, Red Forest Jewels, Cobalt Blue Cichlids and Venustus. In terms of cichlids. :)

And... yeah. :D That's about it. :D Hola.

Edited by Azedenkae, 24 February 2013 - 10:31 PM.

#2 MrLeifBeaver

MrLeifBeaver
  • PCS Club Member

Posted 26 February 2013 - 03:51 PM

Welcome! Seeming you into Cichlids, youv'e founf the right place.

#3 Mattymak

Mattymak
  • Forum Member

Posted 26 February 2013 - 04:31 PM

Welcome mate, smile.gif

I have a very nice S.G. texas i will post some pics after work smile.gif

#4 Azedenkae

Azedenkae
  • Forum Member

Posted 26 February 2013 - 07:59 PM

@MrLeifBeaver: Yes, definitely! I know I live on the other side of the continent, but hey, a cichlid forum is a cichlid forum. tongue.gif I see you keep severums?

@Mattymak: Awesome, looking forwards to seeing it. biggrin.gif One of mine is in my dp. tongue.gif

#5 MrLeifBeaver

MrLeifBeaver
  • PCS Club Member

Posted 27 February 2013 - 08:38 AM

I keep Discus, not Severums. smile.gif

Unfortunately, not as many on here appear to keep Discus, everyone loves the other Cichlids from Lake Malawi, etc...

#6 Azedenkae

Azedenkae
  • Forum Member

Posted 27 February 2013 - 08:48 AM

QUOTE (MrLeifBeaver @ Feb 27 2013, 10:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I keep Discus, not Severums. smile.gif

Unfortunately, not as many on here appear to keep Discus, everyone loves the other Cichlids from Lake Malawi, etc...

How I confused that for a Severum, is beyond me. @_@ Anw yeah there's lot's and lot's of love in Australia for Africans, Americans aren't as common. @_@ The only African I love is the Electric Yellow Lab, but otherwise the rest are meh to me. tongue.gif Americans are the best - so much variety in shapes, coloration, patterns, behaviours, and all that...

#7 Mattymak

Mattymak
  • Forum Member

Posted 27 February 2013 - 12:23 PM

I keep americans, africans, australian natives & catfish biggrin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users