Photo

Salt Water Set Up

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 aussiemcgee

aussiemcgee
  • Forum Member

Posted 10 June 2012 - 11:35 AM

MASWA holds monthly meetings, there is one coming up around wed 27th of june (pretty sure in Aubin Grove?).
Would be a great place for you to see examples how to go about things and to talk to heaps of people about ways to do and don't do things.

MASWA is a great source of info and advice for beginners to advanced.

#22 gully

gully
  • Forum Member

Posted 11 June 2012 - 01:36 AM

hey i never said anything about making money i just said that you should read into it and learn about it because i ain't paying money for sompthing thats just going to die because you don't know what your doing and i know absolutely nothing about salt water setups so i wont be able to help yah but as mcgee said we can go to more meetings! happy.gif

#23 Riggers

Riggers
  • Forum Member

Posted 11 June 2012 - 09:01 AM

Your more than welcome to drop by and check out my marine tank, I can give you some pointers for setting up a nice easy SW setup. The biggest difference you'll find is maintaining a SW tank requires a little more frequency and a few other pieces of hardware apart from that it's a piece of cake smile.gif

#24 gully

gully
  • Forum Member

Posted 11 June 2012 - 11:43 PM

yeh thatd be sweet dude might have to hold yah to that!

#25 Bowdy

Bowdy
  • Forum Member

Posted 11 June 2012 - 11:45 PM

Best thing you can do is join maswa and masa there awesome have so much info. I wish I had of joined before I set my tank up. Cheers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users