Photo

My Oscar Tank

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Debbie82

Debbie82
  • Forum Member

Posted 05 February 2010 - 09:06 AM

Well I had it all planned for a community cichlid tank until my partner came into my work and saw the Oscars and next thing I know I have 2 Tigers in my tank at home.... It's a 5ft tank around 350 liters and I have the 2 Tigers and 2 Pictus and the remaining goldfish, 2 out of 5 that were my tanks pilot fish.

Hope you like what I have done.

Attached Files

#2 golden_dase

golden_dase
  • Forum Member

Posted 05 February 2010 - 09:09 AM

Debbie.. how much do you love your goldfish? Mixing them with Oscars.. well, RIP Mr Goldfish! blink.gif

The Oscars might not be able to eat the goldfish but will hassle them and take bites out of them... until they belly up...

#3 Debbie82

Debbie82
  • Forum Member

Posted 05 February 2010 - 09:19 AM

Yes I realise this, they were Pilot fish, as in they were there to mature my tank, they have done there job now they are food except the last remaining 2 that haven't been eaten are getting a little big now so I might just give them away.

#4 joey

joey
  • Forum Member

Posted 05 February 2010 - 03:46 PM

beautiful tank there debbie, biggrin.gif
I love the center piece, plants and rocks.
it all goes together nice and just to top it off, some nice looking oscars. wink.gif

joe

#5 Debbie82

Debbie82
  • Forum Member

Posted 06 February 2010 - 07:32 AM

I know its not going to look like forever, but while my Oscars are young and small and not moving everything around it might as well look nice.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users