Photo

Sold Female Telescope Butterfly Goldfish

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 chocky

chocky
  • Photo Comp Official

Posted 09 March 2015 - 07:25 PM

I have for sale my female telescope butterfly goldfish. I have had her for a year now and only selling due to lack of space (decided to focus on ranchus for now). <br /><br />Red and white metallic. Eyes are pretty symmetrical , lovely tail. <br /><br />Female- she had spawned for me a few times now. <br /><br />Lives in my pond outside but looks really nice in a tank too. She's getting quite large so she will need a minimum 3ft tank or similar to continue to grow healthily :)<br /><br />Fed NLS pellets, FBW and FBS.<br /> <br />I would like her to go to someone who knows goldfish or interested in learning more :) <br /><br />Video link: Butterfly telescope for sale: http://youtu.be/QUE8enI57x0<br /><br />6d141a828905ce772473e230ea93728e.jpg<br /><br />Chasing $50

hmm you've had her for a year... goldfish are annual pond spawners coming into spring... and you say she has spawned few times now for you ??? is that correct ?  just if you have a goldfish that spawns 3 times a year i might be interested in that  :ph34r:

Hi !
Over spring - summer at one point all my female gf were dropping and laying eggs almost every 1-2 weeks. if the conditions are right they are prolific spawners haha
Once it got to full blown summer it was too warm for my ranchu and she stopped , whereas this one kept going lol However just a side note- Best to spawn with another telescope butterfly or u could experiment with a black moor. If u spawn with say, a ranchu or oranda you'll get a whole heap of mess and a lot will end up looking like wild carp lol
Gf gene and breeding is very interesting :)

My price is negotiable for the right person :) :)

Johnno, I have heard of people breeding gooldies more than once in a year, by raising the heat like its summer then lowering it. :)

<br />Yup that's correct :) <br />this little one is still young, but I did hatch some eggs about a month ago without really trying and still managed about 50 or so fry. (Not bad considering there's about 20 other fish in the pond and most eggs probably got eaten haha)

* Goldfish has found a new home and is sold! Thnx :) *

Edited by Kleinz, 17 March 2015 - 06:46 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users