Photo

Awesome... Glow In The Dark Cichlids

• Please log in to reply
114 replies to this topic

#21 Cawdor

Cawdor
  • Admin

Posted 23 July 2010 - 01:39 PM

Yes I believe it was a puppy crusher/shredder. It's not so funny when the comments (even in jest) are made about a type of animal you care about is it?

#22 Den

Den
  • Forum Member

Posted 23 July 2010 - 01:43 PM

Dazza and Tim the doggie dumper was a sarcastic satire based on servicing the way our "dog loving" society treats dogs, I certainly would never condone cruelty to dogs, I was reflecting back what society is doing with dogs, does that make better sense now?, sorry for any confusion. To clarify, even thought Im against agressive breeds and keeping dogs in suburbia, still I would never be cruel to a dog.

Tool score update;
6cent Blakey
6cents Den

Cheers
Den smile.gif

#23 Westie

Westie

West African Cichlid fan

• Admin

Posted 23 July 2010 - 02:38 PM

I think everyone here needs a group hug

#24 smellsfishy

smellsfishy
  • Forum Member

Posted 23 July 2010 - 05:36 PM

QUOTE (Jason82 @ Jul 23 2010, 02:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think everyone here needs a group hug

lol smile.gif

#25 Kieran

Kieran
  • Forum Member

Posted 23 July 2010 - 06:06 PM

Let's get back on topic shall we? The main topic, not sub-topics.

Wow. Pretty fish, although pretty in a comicon kind of way, not in a natural landscape kind of way. Those are truly domesticated fish; just like cherry shrimp, there's no way they would survive in the wild. With natural instincts to hide from larger predators, glowing like a beacon doesn't really help you escape from being eaten.

#26 Donna

Donna
  • Forum Member

Posted 23 July 2010 - 07:41 PM

Pussy Hating Misogynists smile.gif

Urban Dictionary smile.gif for those who need help with translation.

1. Misogynist: A man who hates every bone in a woman's body, except his.

Sorry, off topic smile.gif Shoot me, but make it quick.

#27 Kieran

Kieran
  • Forum Member

Posted 23 July 2010 - 08:07 PM

Bang! Just undermine my efforts why don't you tongue.gif

#28 Den

Den
  • Forum Member

Posted 23 July 2010 - 08:44 PM

Donna now Im getting confused! unsure.gif

Do I need to kill peoples pet cats or should I be against it? I dont want to be a tool, I just want to fit in and be a man.

I've already ordered a shotgun and got extra fat tires on my car to go on a rampage, please help me I just wanna make sure people think Im a tough and cool guy. I was practicing today and I can give some tips, head for underground power suburbs, you dont have to negotiate and dodge power poles when you mount kerbs when you try to run over peoples pet cats, just watch those light poles! lol, but dont be too worried they are soft, a bull bars the go!

I am also drafting a letter that I will pin on the dead cats after I kill them for the families to read, just how irresponisble and stupid they are for destroying the environment.

PS. explanation to Dazza and Tim, this is sarcasm wrapped in satire aimed at the cat cruelty people, and just like the doggy dumper I am not condoning or really doing this stuff, I am trying to expose the sillyness of the subject.

Cheers
Den smile.gif

#29 Cawdor

Cawdor
  • Admin

Posted 23 July 2010 - 09:11 PM

So Den you take Oliver's comment and reply that you're not into killing pets and invite him to teach your kids how to shoot (yes I know the latter part was sarcasm). Daz calls you out on a statement you made a while back, that yes, whilst disturbing, was sarcastic. My question: do you believe Oliver goes around with a shotgun and shoots cats? I hope you don't. But you treated it as if it was true in your reply. But when Daz and I do it to a statement you made, you treat us as if we don't understand sarcasm. Hypocritical much?

#30 ado

ado
  • Forum Member

Posted 23 July 2010 - 09:18 PM

I'm going to try make some of these glow-in-the-dark fishys in my lab...

#31 Scat

Scat
  • Forum Member

Posted 23 July 2010 - 09:21 PM

Kind of goes back to the dog comments hey Den ?

Not quite as fun when its a pet that you own and love yourself hey ?

Hence the reason i left the forum for months after that last lot of ##### from you.

Craig

#32 Iamsam

Iamsam
  • Forum Member

Posted 23 July 2010 - 09:23 PM

#33 Den

Den
  • Forum Member

Posted 23 July 2010 - 09:43 PM

So Den you take Oliver's comment and reply that you're not into killing pets and invite him to teach your kids how to shoot (yes I know the latter part was sarcasm). Daz calls you out on a statement you made a while back, that yes, whilst disturbing, was sarcastic. My question: do you believe Oliver goes around with a shotgun and shoots cats? I hope you don't. But you treated it as if it was true in your reply. But when Daz and I do it to a statement you made, you treat us as if we don't understand sarcasm. Hypocritical much?

Tim, Im sorry, I dont know where to start, can I just say thanks for not deleting my post for a change.

Kind of goes back to the dog comments hey Den ?
Not quite as fun when its a pet that you own and love yourself hey ?
Hence the reason i left the forum for months after that last lot of bullshit from you.

Craig

Craig all I can say is I think you are a nice bloke, and I know you have dogs, if your perception of reality is different to mine I will listen, if you correct me I will appreciate it, and if I dont agree with you I will explain why. I enjoy debate as long as arguements remain within sensible logic and dont go into nasty personal attacks. Perhaps you could have corrected me early and stopped my madness?

I never really meant to condone cruelty to dogs, I just explained my perception of the cruelty I see towards dogs that ironically completely stems from dog owners or "dog lovers" in our society, it was a satirical peice of writing, it seems this writing style is not easily interpreted on this site so I will try to avoid it in future.

Cheers
Den smile.gif

#34 Mr_docfish

Mr_docfish
  • PCS Club Member

Posted 23 July 2010 - 09:46 PM

QUOTE (Donna @ Jul 23 2010, 07:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Pussy Hating Misogynists smile.gif

Sorry, off topic smile.gif Shoot me, but make it quick.

wear a fluffy hat and meow in front of my window at 2 in the morning..... Ill be as quick as I can..... rip.gif Rofl_3f.gif

PS... I dont own a gun..... sometimes I wish I did though......

#35 Den

Den
  • Forum Member

Posted 23 July 2010 - 09:57 PM

My question: do you believe Oliver goes around with a shotgun and shoots cats?

OK Tim sorry to miss your question;

here is the comment from my reply to Oliver which you must have missed.

doubt you would actually do it Ollie, but the problem is that kids reading and listening to comments like yours are inspired and go out and try to do it and you end up with situations like this;

http://ulocal.kmbc.c...0155/62690.html

Secondly Oliver repeadly tried to justify his cruel stance, including the old "environment" false fasade, when in reality its is the expression of a pschological issue, or the adoption of some one elses.

I seen firsthand kids influenced by this kind of adult "kill cats" tough talk and its ends with a sick and disturbing reality, dead and maimed animals and kids with messed up brains.

Kids are inspired by adults, if you want to see some of it second hand carnage google "cat cruelty" and look at the inspiration the Aussie cat hating man causes.

Cheers
Den smile.gif

#36 Iamsam

Iamsam
  • Forum Member

Posted 23 July 2010 - 10:03 PM

Ok den, we get it, you hate dogs and discus, but love cats and flowerhorns, we get it, you have made your point now shut up and move on!

#37 Donna

Donna
  • Forum Member

Posted 23 July 2010 - 10:07 PM

Attached File  19225.jpg   282.73KB   24 downloads

Meow, Meow.....

Just Shoot Me smile.gif

Sam, you rule, or Craig, was that drool?
smile.gif

#38 dazzabozza

dazzabozza

Life Member

• Admin

Posted 23 July 2010 - 10:15 PM

#39 Kieran

Kieran
  • Forum Member

Posted 23 July 2010 - 10:16 PM

#40 Den

Den
  • Forum Member

Posted 23 July 2010 - 10:23 PM

Ok den, we get it, you hate dogs and discus, but love cats and flowerhorns, we get it, you have made your point now shut up and move on!
smile.gif

LOL you have misinterpreted me, I dont hate dogs or discus, and why do I attract comments like these when Im just responding to direct questions, dont you think thats a bit rude? are you suggesting I ignore all these peoples questions? smile.gif

and also Blakey priced it at 2 cents a post and so far according to my calculations Im making the most cents.

Cheers
Den smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users