Malaysian Plane Disappears ?

• Please log in to reply
116 replies to this topic

#21 bigjohnnofish

bigjohnnofish
  • Forum Member

Posted 13 March 2014 - 02:27 AM

thats exactly right..... 

my theory is the plane/pilot/co-pilot/and crew decided to turn off radio and disconnect the planes transponder - then turn it around and possible use the cloaking device the military use to make plane invisible and then fly extremely low underneath the radar and land the plane at the abandoned runway where the decommisioned passenger planes end up in a country that is paying for the aircraft.... passengers were disposed of and aircraft crew were all given new identities and a pile of cash and flown to some exotic country never to be heard of again :) what would a jumbo be worth on the black market ??? its gotta be about money , greed and power :)

#22 werdna

werdna
  • Forum Member

Posted 13 March 2014 - 05:56 AM

I suppose that is the most logical explanation.
I mean aircraft have never crashed before, ever, so the only explanation that fits would be that really.

MH370 parts, coming soon to a Qantas 777 near you.

#23 tastyfish1980

tastyfish1980
  • Forum Member

Posted 13 March 2014 - 07:31 AM

M-H 370 has landed at Havana airport Cuba and all on board have sought political asylum....... :agreed:

#24 Labcat

Labcat
  • Forum Member

Posted 13 March 2014 - 02:45 PM

Except for that Iranian fellow who wants to see his mum in Frankfurt. Darn, can't use that passport anymore...

#25 Angelo

Angelo
  • Forum Member

Posted 14 March 2014 - 12:16 AM

the malaysian transport minister knows more than we think he does. he is constantly denying every question about what might have happened. There's a theory now that the flight turned around and was possibly airborne for at least another 2 hours yet he denies this but at the same time he has asked India to look around the Andaman and Nicobar Islands for the missing flight and I'm sure its going to be found around there. 

#26 bigjohnnofish

bigjohnnofish
  • Forum Member

Posted 14 March 2014 - 03:15 AM

think we'll have to start a betting competition... see who's theory comes the closet.... list price for boeing 777 is between 202 to 245.5 million US dollars each... certainly makes it worthwhile stealing hey!!! :)

http://wiki.answers....ng_777?#slide=2

did anybody see on channel 7 they had a 1 hour special on flight 370 ??? had to laugh at one question... do you think aliens took the plane... over 50% said yes...   :Rofl_3f:

i anticipate some sort of foul play going... whether it was orchestrated by the rothchilds or not - awful lot of things going on with the company freescale... from electric cars to cloaking devices for military use and the 20 people from the company itself... on the news they confirmed there was some cargo on the plane which was worth lots of $$$.... didnt say what it was... probably just another lie to throw people off the truth... as was the two stolen passports trying to deflect attention away from the truth... i think the world needs to know whats happened..  on the program they tried to deflect mobile phones ringing of the people on the plane by saying it could ring but the phone could be inactive and it was a communication error between countries... mainstream media was trying to lead us away from something... 

i got an idea - why dont they contact google maps and check the satelites :) lol....

theres some wild theories out there at the moment... even beyond my thinking  :ph34r:

#27 Angelo

Angelo
  • Forum Member

Posted 14 March 2014 - 10:52 AM

I still say its somewhere in the indian ocean, america has also joined the search in the indian ocean rather than where malaysia and china were originally and still searching. the americans are onto something.

#28 sandgroper

sandgroper
  • Forum Member

Posted 14 March 2014 - 12:26 PM

Only fools laugh, once the Aliens have finished with the plane and it's occupants they will find it at the bottom of the ocean. No laughing matter,there everywhere.

#29 Angelo

Angelo
  • Forum Member

Posted 15 March 2014 - 08:43 PM

So now its officially confirmed that the flight was hijacked, hopefully they landed somewhere and the passengers are safe.

http://my.news.yahoo...-035744022.html

#30 bigjohnnofish

bigjohnnofish
  • Forum Member

Posted 16 March 2014 - 02:01 AM

i knew something dodgy was going on... boeing 777 is one of the safest planes ever made... only one incident which was pilot error.....

so who's got the plane now ??? :)

#31 bigjohnnofish

bigjohnnofish
  • Forum Member

Posted 16 March 2014 - 02:08 AM

I suppose that is the most logical explanation.
I mean aircraft have never crashed before, ever, so the only explanation that fits would be that really.

not boeing 777s andrew :)  

seems hijacking has taken place... who knows the pilots home residence was raided by cops... perhaps hes in on it :)

#32 malawiman85

malawiman85
  • Forum Member

Posted 16 March 2014 - 07:54 PM

I did it!

#33 jeffblack

jeffblack
  • Forum Member

Posted 16 March 2014 - 08:43 PM

Rumour has it they have found the plane in Troy Buswells garage.

#34 Cam85

Cam85
  • Forum Member

Posted 16 March 2014 - 09:25 PM

http://www.heraldsun...1-1226855315871

Possible that it came this way and is in the indian ocean off of Perth. but of course since nothing exciting happens here in Perth it went the other way towards kazakstan and the middle east.

#35 malawiman85

malawiman85
  • Forum Member

Posted 16 March 2014 - 11:14 PM

Has anyone looked on Christmas Island? Perhaps Abbots policy for turning back boats is working so well that airliners are considered a better option by smugglers.

#36 sandgroper

sandgroper
  • Forum Member

Posted 17 March 2014 - 12:16 AM

Isn't there a runway on Rotto, worth a check.

#37 Angelo

Angelo
  • Forum Member

Posted 17 March 2014 - 12:49 AM

i'm amazed how some people can find humor out of this situation, wouldn't be as funny if your loved ones were on that flight would it? 

not trying to direct this at anyone in particular but there were 239 lives on board including kids who are possibly all dead so making stupid comments about this tragic situation is just lame. 

Edited by Angelo, 17 March 2014 - 12:53 AM.

#38 bigjohnnofish

bigjohnnofish
  • Forum Member

Posted 17 March 2014 - 01:18 AM

certainly is but not capable of landing a big commercial jet sandy!!!

information i read on some of the non mainstream news sites say the flight turned and headed west when authorities lost contact with it.... then once over malaysian penisular it headed north west towards india.... india or pakistan could be its landing place... doubt it would have gone to afghanistan as yanks are there and im sure their radar would have picked it up..... gonna find it soon i reckon... give media reports 2-3 days behind where they are in the search... so not to spook the hijackers i reckon... otherwise they might blow plane and or passenegers up...

#39 Angelo

Angelo
  • Forum Member

Posted 17 March 2014 - 01:23 AM

more than likely its pakistan if the theory is true. they did have osama hidden there after all. 

#40 bigjohnnofish

bigjohnnofish
  • Forum Member

Posted 17 March 2014 - 01:45 AM

after reading this it brings to life another possibility....

http://www.naturalne...air_piracy.html

can you imagine a boeing 777 loaded with a nuclear weapon and aimed at a major city... starting to awaken few people now... no wonder the yanks got involved with the search asap... 

enough fuel to reach iran - rattling some countries now.... 

if the plane was crashed the black box would have been activated - and as such it hasnt.... its gotta be somewhere... 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users