• Forum Member

Posted 29 August 2007 - 10:07 PM

Looks good

#42 cobby

cobby
  • Forum Member

Posted 29 August 2007 - 10:12 PM

Thanks mate biggrin.gif

was talking to him yesterday said he might be coming out for christmass biggrin.gif

And he always brings a gun and some ink 8O

Regards Cobby

#43 Fox

Fox
  • Forum Member

Posted 30 August 2007 - 10:09 AM

(scubasteve)
az go in expecting the worst and youll be plesently suprised. i got mine over my spine and went in pooing myself, cause a chick told me it felt like glass being pulled threough your skin, when the guy started i asked "is that it" IMO it feels like someone drawing on bad sunburn - hurts a bit but its a pain youll get addicted to biggrin.gif

Did you get color?
I was going to get the Dimi Comp you drew for me done, but not sure if it would look crap in color, (i think it would)

#44 Ashana

Ashana
  • Forum Member

Posted 30 August 2007 - 11:10 AM

Cobby OUCH ohmy.gif
You are da' man wink.gif

I will not let hubby see your tats cause he loves dragons. His is on his right upper arm and is a dragons eye biggrin.gif
Next he wants the whole dragon.

I am thinking about getting something done on my ankle but not sure what yet.

Aimee

#45 cobby

cobby
  • Forum Member

Posted 30 August 2007 - 01:17 PM

Hi Ami i have a colourd dragon on the top of my left arm shoulder biggrin.gif

Brother got some dif ink from germany and wanted to try it out last time he was here 8O

About 4 years ago the colours are still really brite looks like felt tip pen 8O

if you like i will get a photo and post it up biggrin.gif

Regards Cobby

#46 benckie

benckie
  • Forum Member

Posted 30 August 2007 - 03:06 PM

nice cobby few hours sitting on the bum there

#47 cobby

cobby
  • Forum Member

Posted 30 August 2007 - 11:34 PM

Sorry AZZ for Getting in on your post biggrin.gif

will start a new one on Tats as i said me brother is an awsome artist biggrin.gif

Has won many awards in europe biggrin.gif

Steves Desings are realy good as far as colour goes it can look a bit cartooney 8O

but it is a persanol thing biggrin.gif

and also from drawing to tat its never quite the same biggrin.gif

Easy for me as my brother did all mine biggrin.gif

if you are intrested i will dig out the photos of the drawings i did and sent them to him in pommy land biggrin.gif

he changed them a bit but what he did with the design was good

also when he came for a holiday he sat and drew it on my back in pen so we could change it around biggrin.gif

you wont get that privalge with a tatto shop so take the time to mul it over biggrin.gif

as it is not cheap :oops: and its not easy to get rid off

Having said that Mate if you like it GO for it

Best regards Cobby

#48 Tucunare

Tucunare
  • Forum Member

Posted 01 September 2007 - 12:09 PM

Yeah i got colour, but mines at the top of my spine so its alot less painfull than the base though im getting full back like cobby once i get a day off to go sit in the chair..
My favorite designs are art done buy the Haida tribes (google Haida art), basically solid colours in blacks and reds. ive got a pair of killer whales but am getting a sun over the top plus two eagle heads from sholder to sholder, ill throw a pic up once i sort out how to shrink it enough to get it on here

#49 cobby

cobby
  • Forum Member

Posted 01 September 2007 - 01:15 PM

Sounds good Steve biggrin.gif

But you might need more than a day 8O

Longest i have sat for is 15 hours With a few smoke breaks

My brother tells me he worked on a guy for 22hours strait up he said i was more stuffed than him 8O

i think 4 hours is comftable biggrin.gif

The last time i was in pommy land met me brother fo a counter lunch went to his studio and he was tattoing some young lad with the 3 lions (grifens) just after the poms won the rugby world cup 8O

this guy took 1 hour to do a tat that would norm take 15 mins on the top of his arm the least painfull place IMHO

but it is a pain threshold thing 8O and everybody has dif limits 8O 8O

Regards Cobby

#50 tracey

tracey
  • Forum Member

Posted 21 October 2007 - 09:47 PM

hi all, in case anyone that doesn't know i work at west coast tattoo in falcon. we are opening up a new shop in 4-5weeks, it is right next door to the one we are in but 3 times as big.
we have big changes in mind and the shop will be very modern and not looking the same as very other tattoo shops. we are changing the face of tattooing.
there is 3 full time tattoo artists and 1 apprentice.
we are getting very bizzy and can't keep up with demand.
we are open 7days a week, and summer will have longer hours.

come down and see us at west coast.

thanks glenn.

#51 cichlidnut

cichlidnut
  • Forum Member

Posted 22 October 2007 - 01:40 AM

I haven't been here long but i got some great work done at "deep'n'dark" by Mick on langford ave and i don't know if this is much but I've go about 40hrs work on me and itching for more working on getting my chest arms and back joined plus a cover-up on my leg. laugh.gif laugh.gif

#52 Matthew

Matthew
  • Forum Member

Posted 22 October 2007 - 06:33 AM

hi all, in case anyone that doesn't know i work at west coast tattoo in falcon. we are opening up a new shop in 4-5weeks, it is right next door to the one we are in but 3 times as big.
we have big changes in mind and the shop will be very modern and not looking the same as very other tattoo shops. we are changing the face of tattooing.
there is 3 full time tattoo artists and 1 apprentice.
we are getting very bizzy and can't keep up with demand.
we are open 7days a week, and summer will have longer hours.

come down and see us at west coast.

quick plug... I had a quick number done by Glenn and am more then happy with the results..
It's just a small solid black job but if you see some of the picture work they do there you'll find the quality second to none..
Also found their tribal work excelling above what I have seen before.. Clean shop, good gear and friendly staff that are always up for a chat..
Glenn, i'll definetly be returning soon for some more ink..
Cheers mate.

#53 booniesbro

booniesbro
  • Forum Member

Posted 22 October 2007 - 03:41 PM

the best one is in gossnels my dad had his there and they guy is great does a perfect job every time

#54 Leevers

Leevers
  • Forum Member

Posted 29 October 2007 - 06:08 AM

(cobby)
Not a good pic but here are me Dragons biggrin.gif

Ouch 8O

Regards Cobby

I think alot of us would love a tattoo of decent colour and proportion, but the cost involved is too high to make the decision. i'd rather just buy another tank haha

How much did it set you back cobby? very unique and envious

#55 kristle

kristle
  • Forum Member

Posted 30 October 2007 - 10:10 AM

it hurts horribley !! i got my outline done and walked out to the pub.. had a few straight bourbons and went back for the inside. made all the difference (even tho they say dont drink)

#56 EL

EL
  • Forum Member

Posted 30 October 2007 - 11:54 AM

(kristle)
it hurts horribley !! i got my outline done and walked out to the pub.. had a few straight bourbons and went back for the inside. made all the difference (even tho they say dont drink)

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif When I got mine done I had afew drinks thinking it would mask the pain but it made it worst and bled crazy (booze thins the blood) I won't be drinking next time. biggrin.gif

BTW anyone has good pencil skills that could design me a tat?

#57 Fox

Fox
  • Forum Member

Posted 30 October 2007 - 12:24 PM

PM Scuba Steve, Excellent with a pencil..

#58 cobby

cobby
  • Forum Member

Posted 05 November 2007 - 08:07 PM

How Much Leevers Wrote biggrin.gif

$0 its my brouther doing the work biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Yer its Expencive Mate biggrin.gif

Here is my latest (not done by my brother )

Cheers Neil

#59 tracey

tracey
  • Forum Member

Posted 06 November 2007 - 06:32 PM

hi all, have a think about this, you all think tattoos cost to much, yeah maybe, but it is a one time cost for something you have for the rest of your life and if you look after your tattoo's and get them done buy a good artist with good equipment they will last your life time. 8)

not long now, and our new shop will be open. i'll let you all know when the open day will be, going to have bbq and free give aways.

glenn.

#60 69olds

69olds
  • Forum Member

Posted 24 November 2007 - 08:05 AM

first things first thing about for a while then when you have made your decision forget everything you thought about the re-think about it again and if you still want it then think about when or if you are going to have children you would be surprised how there friends will view you with a tattoo if you still want one then drop into the dianella plaza shopping centre and go down towards crazy clarks to the shoe repair guy big ugly fella but a bloody nice bloke he can design you one like you have never seen before and has a mate that can do the ink work for you they are both high quality and amazing artists tell the shoe repairer that neil sent you the guy with the oldsmobile he will know who you mean

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users