Dangerous Dogs Keep Killing And Mauling Kids

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
163 replies to this topic

#161 procull

procull
  • Forum Member

Posted 31 August 2011 - 08:50 AM

QUOTE (Den @ Aug 31 2011, 12:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Im all for it, but make the breeders and dog buyers pay for it, not the government cause thats all our money, and the average tax payer has more bills to worry about that some morons dangerous dog breed fetish. Mind you dont expect breeders like procull to be in favour of it, it will eat into his profits. hes all talk when it comes to dog training, hes just pumping out the killer dogs for profit like the rest of his kind, they have never taken dog training seriously, if they have where is the evidence?? lmao, they wont give you a 2dollar flea collar with their $500plus killer pup dogs, they are fakes, con artists.

1/ it is not you money , its the nations money . you prob sit back on some pension in gov housing so i doubt you pay tax at all
2 / I am all for training , I have spent the last 20 years advocating for mandatory training of all dogs and all owners , some local councils now even provide a 50% discount to dog registrations if the dog has a obedience title
I am yet to meet ANY breeder of purebred papered dogs who does not recommend training regardless of the breed size .for the last 15 years I have been offering FREE yes free training to anyone who purchases pups from me. These training days are Tue, thus and Sunday’s .last Sunday was only a small turnout of 11 dogs from 7 weeks to 7 years, Tuesday the turnout was 16 even on a weekday. As for eating into my profits, it’s actually smart business sense to offer this service and it cost me nothing as these days are already set down as training days for my own dogs
As for evidence, you more than welcome to attend any session and chat to the owners but I highly doubt you would due to you unreasonable and paranoid fear of a 7 week pup!
3/ flea collar? Now that’s a crack up!! who uses them anymore , every dog/pup I sell comes with close to $1000 of free goods and services not including the free training , collars , leads , bowls , crate , food , DVDs + a written guarantee that the pup is free from genetic problems +a guarantee that I will take the dog back if for any reason the owners can no longer own him/her (never had one returned )
4/ $500 hahahaha that not even enough for a deposit on one of my pups. dens please feel free to post a link of any papered Doberman for $500
Fact is you research is flawed, a quick troll through Google does not make you a expert on any subject let alone on any topic regarding canis lupus
Arguing with den is like winning gold at the Special Olympics, you are still a retard!

#162 Riggers

Riggers
  • Forum Member

Posted 31 August 2011 - 09:08 AM

QUOTE (Tarpon @ Aug 31 2011, 06:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Could all dog lovers on here please explain what we should do to prevent this happening.

I think Den should answer that one......

#163 Guest_Fish-lips_*

Guest_Fish-lips_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 August 2011 - 10:30 AM

Hey pro you should become a paying member if your dogs are that expensive.lol

#164 scottyhooton

scottyhooton
  • Forum Member

Posted 31 August 2011 - 11:13 AM

I'm locking this thread ..... Name calling and personal attacks are not on , have your via pm if you can't keep it civil

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users