PCS & Stuart M. Grant - Cichlid Preservation Fund - Details here

Olympics And Drugs

• Please log in to reply
134 replies to this topic

#41 scotty81

scotty81
  • Forum Member

Posted 02 August 2012 - 03:29 PM

Seem to remember quite a few Chinese swimmers being caught a while ago. As has been suggested. Clearly this is wrong as tarpon knows all......apparently rolleyes.gif

#42 Conda

Conda
  • Forum Member

Posted 02 August 2012 - 10:17 PM

QUOTE (Tarpon @ Aug 1 2012, 08:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No proof then, come on name them you won't get in trouble
OR are you just making generalizations again with no substance
I work with elite athletes, WAIS, a lot of the Olympians, PLEASE let me know which drugs I gotta look out for
ok sure after you identify your self ,your list of qualifications and admit that your a narcissist and have a grandiose sense of self-importance !!!!!!

#43 Tarpon

Tarpon
  • PCS Club Member

Posted 02 August 2012 - 10:21 PM

Well I do work very closely with elite athletes (unlike some others here) so I do know a little about performance enhancing drugs

QUOTE (Conda @ Aug 3 2012, 12:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ok sure after you identify your self ,your list of qualifications and admit that your a narcissist and have a grandiose sense of self-importance !!!!!!

This isn't about me, its about your accusations regarding all these new PEDs
So you just mouth of anything that comes to mind with no proof??
Like I say name just one drug, thats all just one , surely it isn't too much to try to restore your credibility
Even PM me , anything I just gotta know
Otherwise like I said before, you are OWNED

#44 Conda

Conda
  • Forum Member

Posted 02 August 2012 - 10:22 PM

QUOTE (Tarpon @ Aug 2 2012, 10:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well I do work very closely with elite athletes (unlike some others here) so I do know a little about performance enhancing drugs
yes im sure you work very close with them .......hehehe

#45 Tarpon

Tarpon
  • PCS Club Member

Posted 02 August 2012 - 10:22 PM

Well I do get paid for it

#46 Conda

Conda
  • Forum Member

Posted 02 August 2012 - 10:38 PM

QUOTE (Tarpon @ Aug 2 2012, 10:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This isn't about me, its about your accusations regarding all these new PEDs
So you just mouth of anything that comes to mind with no proof??
Like I say name just one drug, thats all just one , surely it isn't too much to try to restore your credibility
yes it is about you it allways has been get it ?????,you felt the need to challenge my comment about chinese being notorious for taking performance enhancing drugs when in fact its common knowledge ,i provided proof ,not that i needed to ,your the one who mouthed off ,,excactly when did i make any accusations ?huh?,oh i have proof not that will share any with you ,,,you should be more worried about your own
credibility,esp if your to frightened to identify yourself .....not to much to ask for ............

#47 Tarpon

Tarpon
  • PCS Club Member

Posted 02 August 2012 - 10:47 PM

QUOTE (Conda @ Jul 31 2012, 10:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
allways new drugs on the market

I'm challenging this
Simple, name one please. Why are you so scared to share your proof? Unless you are involved in illegal activity?

Fascinating implosion of Conda's "thought" processes we are seeing here. Hope the mods don't delete.

Anyway I have spent all day making $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ so am in need of sleep

Talk to you tomorrow evening after making even more $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Edited by Tarpon, 02 August 2012 - 10:48 PM.

#48 Anka

Anka
  • Forum Member

Posted 02 August 2012 - 10:59 PM

this guy cracks me up

#49 Conda

Conda
  • Forum Member

Posted 02 August 2012 - 11:01 PM

QUOTE (Tarpon @ Aug 2 2012, 10:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm challenging this
Simple, name one please. Why are you so scared to share your proof? Unless you are involved in illegal activity?

Fascinating implosion of Conda's "thought" processes we are seeing here. Hope the mods don't delete.

Anyway I have spent all day making $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ so am in need of sleep

Talk to you tomorrow evening after making even more $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

i really hope you dont have a close hand in raising your kids esp for thier sakes ,my thought process is logical calculating and deliberate yours would be in the grounds of delusions of grandeur or bordering on psychotic or bipolar .........

#50 Bowdy

Bowdy
  • Forum Member

Posted 02 August 2012 - 11:03 PM

Bringing someone's children into an argument is a bit low IMO. Keep it to the point at hand. Cheers.

#51 Tarpon

Tarpon
  • PCS Club Member

Posted 02 August 2012 - 11:11 PM

Thanks Bowdy but thats OK, please don't lock thread as healthy debate is good for the mind

QUOTE (Conda @ Aug 3 2012, 02:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i really hope you dont have a close hand in raising your kids esp for thier sakes ,my thought process is logical calculating and deliberate yours would be in the grounds of delusions of grandeur or bordering on psychotic or bipolar .........

Sorry couldn't resist myself before going to bed
So you are now a psychiatrist, another area of "expertise" for you
I don't have psychiatric issues, at least my kids are real flesh and blood
See you tomorrow morning, gotta busy day though and my secretary gets real pissed off when we are behind with patients and she catches me on the net

Edited by Tarpon, 02 August 2012 - 11:11 PM.

#52 Conda

Conda
  • Forum Member

Posted 02 August 2012 - 11:17 PM

hahhahhah knew you would be back .......

QUOTE (Tarpon @ Aug 2 2012, 11:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks Bowdy but thats OK, please don't lock thread as healthy debate is good for the mind

I don't have psychiatric issues, at least my kids are real flesh and blood
your very lucky they are, good for you ,..............

#53 bigjohnnofish

bigjohnnofish
  • Forum Member

Posted 03 August 2012 - 01:09 AM

QUOTE (Tarpon @ Aug 2 2012, 10:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

send me a pm - im in need of some ped's i need to clean these tanks and finish off all these water changes - then i'll be able to blow some time reading these threads!!! smile.gif

did a quick google since the 90's there have been 32 chinese swimmers that have tested positive to ped's...

link below... stated in 3rd paragraph after the pic/vid

http://www.steroidol...eptide-science/

hey tarpon heres some interesting drugs you maybe able to shine some light on.... Insulin Growth Factor, Follistatin, Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide , Mechano Growth Factor ????

#54 scotty81

scotty81
  • Forum Member

Posted 03 August 2012 - 06:21 AM

Tarpon, take a wander over to cycling forums and search drugs, im sure you'll find many performance enhancing ones, when your done there have a look at size matters, you'll find more

#55 Tarpon

Tarpon
  • PCS Club Member

Posted 03 August 2012 - 08:25 AM

I know that there are heaps out there, but Condo has mentioned all these new PEDs, THAT is what we are interested in, what to screen for, where they are coming from etc, Australia's gold medal haul maybe not what we were hoping for, we need to get back on a level playing field with the rest of the world
Its a little unfair that he mentions NEW PEDs and then won't give any details
yes size does matter

Edited by Tarpon, 03 August 2012 - 08:25 AM.

#56 Conda

Conda
  • Forum Member

Posted 03 August 2012 - 09:15 AM

you simply blow every thing out of proportion when did i mention all these new Peds?.your creating an argument or debate for your simple child like amusement!...you have some serious issues buddy .maybe your henpecked at home or have some envy problems!

#57 Tarpon

Tarpon
  • PCS Club Member

Posted 03 August 2012 - 09:29 AM

QUOTE (Conda @ Jul 31 2012, 10:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
allways new drugs on the market

There you go to jog your memory, you did post that didn't you??
And I can categorically state that you have absolutely nothing that I am envious of. My home situation is fantastic BTW great house in great suburb, great wife and kids, great boat

#58 Conda

Conda
  • Forum Member

Posted 03 August 2012 - 09:49 AM

Thats like saying there a lots of cats and dogs out there or anything else i didnt mention specifics.dont be so sure about the envy thing either .haha!

Edited by Conda, 04 August 2012 - 06:56 AM.

#59 Tarpon

Tarpon
  • PCS Club Member

Posted 03 August 2012 - 10:05 AM

Owned

#60 Conda

Conda
  • Forum Member

Posted 03 August 2012 - 10:24 AM

IF u care to debate about anything else like human rights .the death penalty or culling great white sharks or anything that springs to ur brilliant mind i would be more than happy to discuss .wht exactly does that mean owned?.u want me to admit on a open forum the name of a drug that is doing the rounds atm .ok sure let ne include my bank account records also for everyone to.see .ur not going to goad me .bad luck in ur pathetic attempt!

Edited by Conda, 03 August 2012 - 09:45 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users