WB peppermint bristle nose

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18 replies to this topic

#1 vishy101

vishy101
  • Forum Member

Posted 19 April 2004 - 05:25 AM

Hi,
just wondering if anyone was selling any pb or rarer types of catfish such as gold spot.
thanx:good :cheers

#2 forri

forri
  • Forum Member

Posted 19 April 2004 - 05:17 PM

I have a large male peppermint i could part with, but i'd prefer to swap the male for a medium-large female peppermint...

call me on 0403 602 168

Nathan

#3 UncleGuts

UncleGuts
  • Forum Member

Posted 19 April 2004 - 07:24 PM

Hi Vishi

If you want bubby's then you need to talk to Maz or BT. Maz offered me a wicked deal the other night.

I dont know if BT uses the forum any more.

J!

Edited by: UncleGuts at: 4/19/04 11:25 am

#4 Mazimbwe

Mazimbwe
  • Forum Member

Posted 20 April 2004 - 04:02 AM

hmmm...good onya Guts. :\

Maybe I just was offering it to you.

#5 chuckmeister

chuckmeister
  • Forum Member

Posted 20 April 2004 - 04:18 AM

Its been said that you got yours off BT seb Maybe you can act as a middleman for some, at a good price. You may also be able to organise a few other things for people on the forum as BT doesn't want to deal with forum users personally but others are keen on what he has bred. I'm sure there's a profit there to be made if wanted or just the neighbourly thing to do for fellow enthuesiests!!

Edited by: chuckmeister at: 4/19/04 8:21 pm

#6 UncleGuts

UncleGuts
  • Forum Member

Posted 20 April 2004 - 08:08 AM

Hey Maz

Sorry 'bout steppin on your toes. I'll keep me trap shut next time :o

Whats up with BT and the forum? He introduced me to it surely he doesnt mind selling fish to you guys?

J!

#7 mrseby

mrseby
  • Forum Member

Posted 20 April 2004 - 05:17 PM

Hi Guys

Just to clarify things .. I have never been able to get fish off BT ..he has offerd fish to me but im yet to receive or see any of his fish...???? even with the fact that we live in the sam area ?????

I have not personally spoken to him ..have just had a good email relationship with him.

The majority of fish i have are mostly ex SYD were i had my buss and lived for most of my life.
I have many fish yes and some i still keep in the other state with the help of family ;)

So i do hope BT is a Man of his word but im yet to see or receive anything off him sadly !!?:o

I do hope BT visits this forum and we all know he can TALK THE TALK NOW BT YOU HAVE TO WALK THE WALK

Be good guys and good luck :good

#8 Boots n all

Boots n all
  • Forum Member

Posted 20 April 2004 - 06:51 PM

BT as also promised to sell to my son the Claros, via private E-mails, but still nothing, that is not good enough, to get young blokes hopes up and then not follow through we need to keep these young people like my son interested in the hobby if there is to be a hobby in the future.

#9 UncleGuts

UncleGuts
  • Forum Member

Posted 21 April 2004 - 12:10 AM

Hi guys

I dont understand. Why would he be like this? He had no problem selling fish to me!?! He isnt home very often. I gather he goes oversea's quite a bit. I need to return his Aqua Journals he lent me.

If Claros are so rare, why is he selling them for the price Bilby said? If I had known about the Claros before Bilby told me what they were I prolly would have bought them instead of the Snowflakes. Not that I'd give them up anytime soon :)

Maybe the guy just doesnt have time. He seemed alright to me. :( Very enthusiastic.

J!

EDIT: Sorry we hijacked your post vishy!

Edited by: UncleGuts at: 4/20/04 4:13 pm

#10 mrgreen

mrgreen
  • Forum Member

Posted 22 April 2004 - 09:20 PM

since xmas these two guys joined the forum............
weve never heard of either of them before ..............
and UncleGuts seems to be the only one to have purchased fish off the ilusive BT.............
......scratches chin some more..........
......dissapointed children...............
all seems a lil hard to swallow IMO

#11 UncleGuts

UncleGuts
  • Forum Member

Posted 23 April 2004 - 01:08 AM

HAHA

I bought fish off of BT
I bought fish off of BT

and you cant get none!

Grow up.
J!

#12 mrgreen

mrgreen
  • Forum Member

Posted 23 April 2004 - 01:34 AM

u must have misunderstood UncleGuts , i didnt want any of the fish , catties arent really my thing , but i know alot of people who have used the forum for a long time have been asking to purchase his fish , and if some fish have been promised to a young child ,and this child is still waiting at the front door with teary eyes , i just think thats sad.
i wasnt having a go at u at all , its just a few people are very keen to get some fish , and u just seemed to stumble across his path and managed a purchase some . Sorry if i offended u in any way , but i must say im gob smacked at ur reply to my post

sorry one again and happy fish keeping

#13 UncleGuts

UncleGuts
  • Forum Member

Posted 23 April 2004 - 02:42 AM

Mate I cant answer for BT, I dont even understand fully what he has done.

Your implications (and those of others that have confronted me with them in the chat room) that I am either BT or bullshiting about having bought fish from him are unfounded. And somewhat rediculous I must say.

Whether BT offered fish to a one year old or a 101 year old, in the end he can do what ever the fuch he pleases seeing as they are HIS fish. As if a little child knows the difference between a fish and a fish. Maybe you should scratch your chin over whether or not the child exists.

As I understand it from speaking to BT in the chat room he was hesitant in promising anything to anyone rather saying that when the fish were ready he would post on the forum. He also said that he wasnt keen on sending to the eastern states.

As far as I know, he probably will still post on the forum. But suck eggs to anybody who was desperate enough to need to threaten the guy if he decides to take them to a shop, or give them away to people who would normally buy goldfish.

It sounds a lot like I am defending him, though Im sure he can do that for himself. I was totally unaware of the status of BT and the forum, though he himself told me about it. I should have just kept my mouth shut about the whole thing except I thought, being completely inexperienced with such things, I could only gain.

What a waste of time this is. You think your gobsmacked?
Time to lift the entire attitude of the forum I think, lift the game from being a bunch of no hope soreasses because some guy has a friggin fish or two and doesnt wanna share them with people who have done nuthin but crap him over by the looks.

They are fish people. As much as I have come to like them I havent lost sight of that fact yet.

J!

#14 mrgreen

mrgreen
  • Forum Member

Posted 23 April 2004 - 07:22 PM

UncleGuts wat are u doing?????
Quote:
Whether BT offered fish to a one year old or a 101 year old, in the end he can do what ever the fuch he pleases

are u condoning the practise of offerin and promising fish to people and then not bothering about it????

Quote:
But suck eggs to anybody who was desperate enough to need to threaten the guy

why would someone threathen a guy , if they want to buy his fish???

Quote:
Time to lift the entire attitude of the forum I think, lift the game from being a bunch of no hope soreasses

are u trying to alienate urself from the biggest collective group of cichlid breeders in WA?????? by calling members of this forum names???

Quote:
They are fish people. As much as I have come to like them I havent lost sight of that fact yet.

dont u realise that some people are passionate about the hobby , and dont see fish as fish , but pets???

i think the way you are shrugging off the forum shows ur true mental capasity. we'll u agree that u do not know fully wat the deal is with BT , u have just shrugged off forum users and inturn have alienated urself , this forum is the best way to get quality bred fish in WA and this is a tool that will not be fully avalible to urself as i for one , after ur comments ,would rather ignore u and boycott u from the fish that i personally breed

i would also like to give ya advice on how to speak to other users , we are not ALL young nicely dressed clean cut people and if u had talked to me with suck insilance in a pub , the reprecussions would take months of rehabilitation

absolutely discussed
steve green

#15 mrseby

mrseby
  • Forum Member

Posted 23 April 2004 - 08:35 PM

Hay Greeny if you and i went to the pub

I will bet you we both would need REHAB!!!!!! LOL

better still i know a good strip joint that you would loveeee

only cause i know how keen you are with XXX

hahah be good :rollin

#16 mrgreen

mrgreen
  • Forum Member

Posted 23 April 2004 - 08:39 PM

LMAO!!!!!

#17 Anita ozfish

Anita ozfish
  • Forum Member

Posted 23 April 2004 - 09:08 PM

:lol :lol Guess I should have read 'General Discussion' first before flying off the handle :lol :lol

electral@bigpond.com | web | Sydney, Australia.

Edited by: Anita ozfish at: 4/23/04 1:24 pm

#18 mrgreen

mrgreen
  • Forum Member

Posted 23 April 2004 - 09:36 PM

ohhhhh damn , did u chuck a hissy fit anita , and we all got ta miss it????
ohwell the BT and UncleGuts saga has ended
we'll just have to concentrate on REAL fish damn
steve green

#19 forri

forri
  • Forum Member

Posted 23 April 2004 - 11:41 PM

I don't normally like to get into these types of discussions on a forum. But i don't get why BT has got a sh%$ty on, he knows the people who have threatened him (which IMO is just poor) and he knows who have politely asked for prices and availability.

He started the ball rolling by saying he had all these fry which will be available in a few weeks, then backs out now and says some people have threatened him so no one gets any. Man i feel like i'm at school again...

Good luck to BT, there are plenty of fish around, just need to wait a little longer...

Nathan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users