Photo

My Marine Tank Journal ;)

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 Bowdy

Bowdy
  • Forum Member

Posted 22 June 2013 - 11:09 PM

Nope it's not. Click them. Mine only opens the pic. Yours opens the whole photobucket site.

#22 Kleinz

Kleinz
  • Forum Member

Posted 22 June 2013 - 11:29 PM

Are you browsing on your phone? Maybe it parses the link differently to a PC. To me they are zackly the same.

Messed with the BBcode should be hunky dory

#23 Neakit

Neakit
  • Forum Member

Posted 01 July 2013 - 08:58 PM

ok ive just come back to see this, STOP adding more livestock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing good happens fast in marine.

A marine cycle takes more than a month to stabilise. Stability is the big key, and not trying to be hurtful but you are on the way to a crash.

#24 ant86

ant86
  • Forum Member

Posted 01 July 2013 - 09:43 PM

I only have 2 clownfish and a anenome, how am l adding more live stock? And it's been longer then a month, all levels are good, and fish are happy.. I have had my water tested by two different shops also.

#25 Angelo

Angelo
  • Forum Member

Posted 02 July 2013 - 07:53 PM

what is the substrate in the tank? I'm thinking of doing a simple setup like yours very soon. keep us posted.

#26 Neakit

Neakit
  • Forum Member

Posted 02 July 2013 - 08:08 PM

Water conditions fluctuate quite often, not just daily but hourly as well. Your tank is quite young and stability hasnt been achieved. Are you testing for phosphate when you get your water tested?

Are you feeding your anenome? How often do you feed?

Realisticly an anenome really shouldnt be in there yet, its too soon. I realise this is all fun and amazing but read more, go onto the masa site and lurk.

#27 mitchell_owens

mitchell_owens
  • Forum Member

Posted 03 July 2013 - 06:09 PM

i agree with Neakit, an anenome ideally shouldnt be added to a tank until about 6 months for it to last long term ... a dying anenome can kill a small tank too. Join MASA and sign up for the trial membership with MASWA, you'll learn heaps and there are prob a few fellow reefers close to you.

What are your phosphate and nitrate levels?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users